My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, August 5, 2023

Updated August 7, 2023 at 12:37 PM Pacific Time: Further Documentation

Second Update:  Additional affidavits, prepared but not yet notarized, are listed below.  My preparation of further documents for the OIG Hotline continues.




Lane MacWilliams

*************************************************************************************

August 6, 2023

OIG Hotline, I will be writing further affidavits today.  

It has been alleged to me that the FBI is working overtime to create falsified messaging through online identity impersonation of my husband and myself.

I cannot progress with fundamental documentation for your Office if the FBI is continuing to threaten our lives based on ongoing falsified law enforcement reporting.  That places me in a position of running at full speed just to stand still.

Clearly, the agency should not be harming us further with knowingly damaging environmental exposures.

Here is a video of our cat coughing during a threatened hexavalent chromium exposure to our property at night:


Certainly, most people would consider this kind of behavior to be well outside of the normal range for a healthy animal.

I have documented recent detailed threats from the FBI in the following emails to lanemacwilliams@gmail.com:

"Delineation of an FBI Scheme of Cyanide Poisoning," sent at 4:17 AM on August 6, 2023

"False Reporting from the FBI Concerning xxx and Lane MacWilliams," sent at 6:18 AM on August 6, 2023

Important information for your Office is included in an email to lanemacwilliams@gmail.com entitled "Restricted Access:  For OIG Hotline Only," sent at 12:08 PM today, August 6, 2023.

Affidavits which are written but not yet notarized were sent to lanemacwilliams@gmail.com with the following subject headings and time stamps:

"Osgood Affidavit -- to be notarized," sent at 6:06 PM on August 5, 2023

"Affidavits for FNW and My Sister's House -- to be notarized," sent at 7:42 PM on August 6, 2023

(Please be aware that the affidavit pertaining to My Sister's House now incorporates the exact date of my travel to Sacramento, along with my original purpose for the trip:  that of locating a process server to assist me in my legal attempt to obtain materials responsive to my FOIA request.)

"Affidavit Re: Paris Travel 2018 -- to be notarized," sent at 7:14 PM on August 6, 2023

"Affidavit Re: Dr. Yumi Ando -- to be notarized," sent at 7:30 PM on August 6, 2023

"Affidavit Re:  The Necessity of Reclaiming an Independent Judiciary -- to be notarized" sent at 12:36  PM on August 7, 2023

"Affidavit Re: Duncan MacWilliams and Mary Grinnell -- to be notarized," sent at 11:10 AM on August 7, 2023

I will add the subject headings of further prepared affidavits on this blog.

In the meantime, thank you very profoundly for your efforts in shielding us from further harm.




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

August 5, 2023

OIG Hotline, I will be writing affidavits today.





Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment