My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, August 7, 2023

Documentation of the Hyvers' Charging of "the Thrower" Tonight, August 7, 2023 at 55 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley

OIG Hotline, this is to document that I recorded an interesting event this evening.

FBI affiliates have conveyed to me that the dangerous DEW device known as "the Thrower" was delivered to Ron and Rhonda Hyver's house at 55 Vista Verde Way on July 11, 2023.

In addition to this harmful device, it appears that the FBI also delivered a separate, stand-alone generator to the Hyver's address on the same date.

Tonight, at 9:00 PM, although there was no power outage whatsoever on Vista Verde Way, this stand-alone generator was running at full power. 

It must be observed that "the Thrower" is said to be an exceptionally power-hungry device.  According to FBI affiliates, it requires hours of "charging" before it can be deployed to harm a "target."

Tonight, that "target" has been wrongfully determined by members of Russian-affiliated organized crime to be a member of my family.

OIG Hotline, I must state that, while I will have no interaction with the Hyvers, this aggression is tantamount to an act of covert war.

FBI affiliates have taken pains to explain to me that "the Thrower" is known to cause brain damage in its targets, in addition to a whole host of other physical harms.

I don't believe that a civilized, lawful society should be deploying DEWs of this nature, or any other, against law-abiding citizens of the United States, like all the members of my family.

In truth I don't believe that "the Thrower" should be deployed against any Americans, under any circumstances.

These deployments represent, I believe, an assault against the sovereignty of the United States by a far right which is closely affiliated with Russian organized crime.

When we know where these devices are located, and the manner in which they are being wrongfully deployed, how can we best expose these crimes?

Certainly, the audible (and recorded) use tonight of the stand-alone generator, delivered by the FBI to accompany "the Thrower" when it was brought on July 11th to the Hyver's home, is a clear give-away regarding the intended deployment tonight of this device.

The Hyvers need to know that they are liable to my family to a rather limitless extent regarding the inexcusable harms their cooperation with a corrupt FBI has caused us.  The Hyvers' FBI handler has incurred whole and separate liability to us as well.  These individuals need to know that they, like all of us, are ethically, morally, and legally responsible for their actions causing harm to others.

I would appreciate your Office's assistance in conveying this message loudly and clearly to all of those involved in the perpetration of these violations of my family's human rights.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment