My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Update: Deployment of DEW Known as "the Thrower"

Update:  The image, "Clean the Thrower," was added to the post below.  The delay was attributable to Wifi obstruction yesterday evening, August 2, 2023.

*************************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, this is to document that my stalker appears to be alleging that the DEW he refers to as "the thrower" was deployed against me last night from an origin point at Ron and Rhonda Hyver's home at 55 Vista Verde Way.

I do need to sleep at night.  And I do not relish the idea of sustaining the "brain damage" my stalker seems to be threatening with each and every deployment of this device against my family members.

We are, unfortunately, entirely vulnerable to this sort of unconscionable and illegal abuse from the FBI.

My stalker further alleges that an identical device is being deployed against Duncan MacWilliams and Mary Grinnell.

We need assistance in ensuring that this does not occur again, whether I myself am the focus or any of my vulnerable family members or friends.

In addition to references to "the thrower," as below, there are myriad mentions of HAARP being deployed through Canadian satellite tasking at this time.  Our exterior lights are turning on and off by themselves at night, which has in the past corresponded to threats of HAARP deployment.  And there is a perceptible high-pitched hum which we have come to recognize as associated with the unconscionable use of this device.  Additionally, many birds are colliding with the windows of our home, which also occurs during alleged HAARP deployments.  So, it does seem likely that HAARP deployment is occurring at this time.



Your intervention in attempting to halt this HAARP assault, as well, would be greatly appreciated.

I am being repeatedly pressured by my stalker to accept a redacted fulfillment of my FOIA request, and the implication appears to be that the FBI will continue to torture us unless and until I relent.

Does DEW torture seem like a legal or appropriate response to a FOIA requester?

Please intervene on our behalf.

With gratitude,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment