My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, June 2, 2023

Update: Alterations to Water Main Curb Stops as an FBI Method of Perpetrating Gratuitous Harm Toward Law-abiding Americans

Update:  OIG Hotline, I will be updating my blog with communications regarding this situation today.  If your Office is able to intervene with Falmouth Water on my behalf, I would appreciate that very much.  Fundamentally, I do not believe that Falmouth Water should be rebuilding the water main curb stop at 40 Gansett Rd. without my knowledge or consent.  The fact that this department intends to do so to Mr. Txx Lxxxx specifications, and without the knowledge of the OIG Hotline, is unacceptable in my view.  There are so many laws being broken in this circumstance, it's hard to know where to begin.  Panton Plumbing should not have broken the curb stop at the FBI's direction.  Falmouth Water should not be undertaking to create a harmful access to my family home through water delivery, as it has been instructed to do in the construction of the new curb stop.  And "Dylan," the new plumber, should not be assisting the FBI in an alleged plan of flooding the property at the FBI's direction.  Clearly, most Americans have no defense whatsoever against this type of predation.  Yet, they need water, and this is a utility that is delivered to home plumbing on a monopolistic basis in most cases.  As such, the trust that Americans extend to their public utilities is complete.  

Larger questions pertain to the length of time the FBI has been co-opting public utilities to cause harm to law-abiding, "targeted," U.S. citizens.

However, most immediately, I believe the OIG Hotline should have a full copy of all communications between Falmouth Water and the FBI, along with the plans for construction of a new water main curb stop that is intended to allow for "additions" to the water supply from the street access or even remotely.

Because this issue pertains to so many Americans' civil liberties and human rights, I hope your Office will be able to intervene in a timely manner.

Thank you very much for your engagement with this critical issue,




Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

OIG Hotline investigators, "Dylan," the plumber from Mr. Rooter on Cape Cod states that he has had a sudden emergency arise and will not be able to service our home at 40 Gansett Rd. until Monday, June 5th.  The Falmouth Water Division will evidently accompany him to Monday's visit to our home.

I am informed that the broken water main curb stop will be rebuilt by someone over the intervening three days at the instruction of the FBI, though the identity of that contractor has not been disclosed to me.

I can only hope that the FBI will not be dictating the design of that curb stop, but rather, that our home will emerge from this sabotage by Panton Plumbing (also at the FBI's direction) with its security undiminished.

I find the actions of the particular FBI agent involved in these events to be tantamount to a plan of grievous harm toward my family, apparently already perpetrated by this same individual through Cal Water at our home in Portola Valley.

The Town of Falmouth has failed to provide me with the alleged January 1, 2023 policy change stating that homeowners will be fined two thousand dollars for broken curb stops, so I do not believe that the policy described to me actually exists.

I will keep your Office apprised of new developments in this matter.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment