My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, June 13, 2023

My 29-year-old Son: The Reason the Phoenix Program Must Be Dismantled

OIG Hotline investigators, today is June 13, 2023.

Yesterday morning, June 12, 2023, my son Graham MacWilliams, at my direct insistence to El Camino Hospital staff, had an ultrasound study conducted on his liver.

Early yesterday afternoon, my son Graham MacWilliams was told that the ultrasound study of his liver was completely normal.

Reaffirming that report, my husband Ken MacWilliams and I were told by my son's attending physician, Dr. Clarence Allegakoen, that his liver study was entirely "unremarkable."  This conversation was fully documented, and can be made available for review to OIG Hotline investigators.

At my urging, my husband requested digital copies of my son's ultrasound and CT scans from El Camino Hospital late on the afternoon of June 12th, and, to our surprise, he was provided with copies of them immediately.

It is 2:17 AM on June 13th at this time.  I have succeeded, after some trial and error, in accessing images of my son's ultrasound.

His liver demonstrates extensive cystic disease, consistent with schistosomiasis multifollicularis.

I am a lay person, but this pathology is impossible to miss.

I include herewith photographs from his exam:





So much of the liver parenchyma is affected by the cysts, it is not clear to me that this extent of disease is operable.

My son is 29 years old.

He has a pituitary tumor which every doctor I've come across is afraid to mention, despite the fact that I have pictures of it on disc.

He has an HGH level which, I suspect, is sky-high -- likely commensurate with the 5.41 ng/ml measure that was taken in December.  (Yet, I also think El Camino Hospital may be instructed to lie to us about the new HGH test -- sampled today -- which will be reported in a few days' time.)

And, according to my stalker, he has suffered recent DNA/RNA damage due to three nights of assault with a truck-mounted DEW he refers to as "the thrower," which caused my son to stop eating and drinking altogether, leaving him unable to get out of bed.  This is the assault that prompted my son's hospitalization on Saturday, June 10th.  My stalker alleges that this type of assault ruins a person's disposition, alongside causing myriad physiological harms, rendering him aggressive, labile, and prone to emotional outbursts.  Unfortunately, we have seen evidence of a sudden and dramatic altering of our son's temperament that corresponds to this description.

I suspect my son is dying.

And I believe that far right factions of the FBI have, in every way imaginable, sought to perpetrate violence against him which qualifies as first-degree murder.

The pituitary tumor growth could easily have resulted from the FBI's intentional act of exposing my family to extremely high ionizing and EMF radiation levels over time, as measured within our home.

The schistosomiasis multifollicularis  -- an exceptionally rare disease -- virtually unheard of in human beings in the United States -- was specifically threatened to me by my stalker as an exposure the FBI perpetrated through restaurant take-out food and Cal Water intervention at the water main curb stop leading to our home.

My husband and I will need immediate ultrasound exams to determine whether medical intervention can assist us.

It must be stated that the FBI's actions in this case qualify as human atrocities.  They are organized, premeditated, and murderous -- and FBI personnel are wielding all of the power granted to them through the public trust in order to perpetrate them with impunity.

The FBI's knowingly false invocations of the Espionage Act and the Patriot Act as justifications for first-degree murder are indefensible.

The individual and institutional perpetrators of these crimes must be held to account under the law.

The Phoenix Program must be dismantled.  The "target of interest" program must end.  The "non-investigative subjects" initiative must be terminated.  The FBI's "disposition matrix" must be abolished in every form.

The life of my beloved son should not be lost without permanent, resounding, formidable answer to those who have preyed upon him.

And that answer, to all those who support autocracy over democracy, must be quite simply this:  

No.  

No, we will not suffer the loss of our human rights in the face of inhumanity.

No, we will not sacrifice our nobility to those who would slander and defame us.

No, we will not be diminished by those who would prey upon us for pleasure, profit and power.

No, we will not relinquish our virtue in the face of those who delight in harm.

No, we will not abandon our loyalty to our country, which needs the brave-hearted to speak in the interests of justice.

No, we will not be silent about our experiences in the face of human atrocities.

No, we will not lose faith in one another, as faithless people would desire.

No.



Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

As a postscript, I must state that my stalker has repeatedly threatened that, if the Phoenix Program, the Signature Reduction Program, and the "Target of Interest" Program are to be dismantled, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Mark Milley might consider allowing an act of extensive harm to be perpetrated in the city of San Francisco.  Allegedly, the intent would be to blame a foreign power while necessitating a state of emergency domestically.  I do not view these threats as idle, which is the reason I am naming them here.

General Milley has a responsibility to keep the lights on in San Francisco and everywhere else across this great nation.

If he has forgotten that responsibility, he must be reminded.

The trust extended to General Milley to uphold the Constitution in defense of our safety and our freedoms is extensive.

The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs must be worthy of that trust, both when facing the American people, and behind closed doors.

Most sincerely,


Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

The FBI is a deeply divided agency.  There are many FBI employees who view their vows to the Constitution with the utmost seriousness and honor, and who strive to defend the fundamentals of our democracy with courage, fortitude and commitment.  The fact that some segments of the FBI appear to have embraced a lawless course is not a justification to assail the FBI in general.  As President Joseph R. Biden has so rightly expressed, violence is never justified in any circumstance.  The rule of law must always be honored and upheld.  It is our shared determination to preserve the civil liberties and human rights of all Americans that renders the United States a democracy.  We must never abandon this promise. All of our most cherished freedoms depend upon it.

No comments:

Post a Comment