My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, June 12, 2023

Update: Documentation of a Threat of a Falsified Ultrasound Report

Update:  Dr. Allegokan called my husband and me this afternoon to state that El Camino Hospital has a policy that it cannot read MRIs from other hospitals.

I believe this assertion to be false, as it directly contradicts everything we have been told by El Camino Hospital for the last three days.  Hospital staff have consistently expressed to us that the Radiology Department routinely reads external MRIs, so the sudden unwillingness to read our son's February 18, 2023 MRI is remarkable.

There appears to me a consistent unwillingness on the part of hospitals to read the February 18, 2023 MRI.  Alongside Stanford's unwillingness to have a second radiologist read that scan, there appears to be  significant concern about the content of those images and what they reveal about our son's pituitary.

My husband was able to obtain a copy of our son's ultrasound study and CT scans from El Camino Hospital, so we will be reviewing those at the earliest opportunity.

Our son is still an in-patient at El Camino Hospital at this time.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

Email sent to: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmmail.com. Date: June 12, 2023 at 1:26 PM

Re:  Threats from FBI Affiliates that Graham MacWilliams' Liver Ultrasound Was Falsified By El Camino Hospital at the Express Directive of FBI Personnel

This is to document that I am in receipt of a threat that the liver ultrasound radiology report from El Camino Hospital has been falsified.

I am told that my son, Graham MacWilliams, does, in fact, have a liver cyst indicative of schistosomiasis multifollicularis, and that El Camino Hospital has been made fully aware of this.  Yet, allegedly, the Hospital, under threat from the FBI -- or incentives that have been extended through Infragard -- has been persuaded to conceal this fact from us as Graham's parents.

Clearly, it will be necessary for us to have this test redone elsewhere, and further, to hold El Camino Hospital fully accountable.

When my husband Ken MacWilliams and I spoke to Dr. Allegakon over the phone this afternoon, he was utterly unable to explain why Graham's HGH level had not been retested, despite seven requests on our part.

Furthermore, when asked for the El Camino radiologist's reading of the February 18, 2023 MRI, Dr. Allegakon read to us a radiology report from Stanford.  How he got this report remains unclear, because we did not provide it.  It appears evident that others whom we did not authorize to have contact with Dr. Allegakon have passed a great deal of information to him, no doubt, some substantial portion of it false.

This represents severe corruption and debasement of patient care characteristic of entrenched autocratic systems.  One must ask whether far right segments of the FBI have rendered the United States a failed nation for those Democrats, journalists, and whistleblowers it deems undeserving of fundamental human rights and civil liberties.

Our son Graham is entitled to the truth concerning his medical diagnoses -- not obstruction and obfuscation.

I expressed to Dr. Allegakon that, prior to Graham's being discharged from care, I wanted to have a fasting HGH level and I wanted to have a top-level radiologist within El Camino read his February 18, 2023 MRI.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment