My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, June 25, 2023

Restricted Access: For OIG Hotline Investigators Only

This content, in its online form, is intended for the OIG Hotline only.

All others are asked to exit this post at this time.

This post will be made available for a short time before being removed from this blog.




Lane MacWilliams

**********************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, my husband is leaving on a flight in a few hours' time.  He is not traveling with others from his company on this journey to France.

It is alleged that the necessity for this trip in its entirety was initiated by far right affiliates.

I have received myriad threats from FBI affiliates concerning this journey -- everything from those pertaining to my husband's air travel to those concerning an assault within a foreign airport to those relating to poisoning of his food or drink to those of falsified witness statements to be coerced from his colleagues to those alluding to false arrest to those referencing coerced separation from his company to those of placement of bedbugs in his luggage or hotel room.

Due to a much more formalized notarization process in France, my husband's re-notarization of his General Affidavit will not likely be practicable for him while in in Grenoble or Lyon.

My husband will be staying in the Hotel Mercure Grenoble Centre Alpotel in Grenoble from June 26th through June 30th.

Certainly, given the corruption of far right segments of the FBI and affiliates, I am concerned for the physical safety of my husband at this time.  

My older son's safety and my own are additionally imperiled by his absence.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment