My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, June 11, 2023

Restricted Access: For OIG Hotline Investigators Only; June 11, 2023

 1.  You have been informed that your older son may have contracted echinococuus multifolicularis some months ago due to the contamination of your food and water by the FBI.  Is that correct?

Answer:  Yes, it is.

2.  Your stalker appears to have alleged that this parasite was acquired by Txx Lxxxx from Ethiopia in order to cause your family harm.

Answer:  That assertion appears to have been made, yes.

3.  At the same time, you are informed that Wells Fargo Bank is currentl;y acting in a predatory capacity by disseminating false and defamatory information regarding your family's exposure to echinococcus multifolicularis.

Answer:  My son is in the hospital, possibly due to an illness to which has been gratuitously caused by wayward FBI personnel.  I think it's worth pausing right there.

Are there any circumstances under which this criminal behavior by FBI personnel would be considered acceptable?

If Wells Fargo Bank is taking a predatory stance toward my family during a period of time when we are attempting to assess both the particulars of my son's medical diagnosis, along with the question of whether it is survivable for him, the actions of this company would be reprehensible in every way I can imagine.

4.  Your stalker has suggested that this defamation has been extended to news organizations in an effort to discredit you.

Answer:  My first responsibility is to assess the health and wellbeing of my son who has been hospitalized.

I would ask that the FBI and its affiliate, Wells Fargo Bank, along with any other affiliates, cease and desist all defamation of my family members and myself at this time.

We need to understand the facts in this situation, not to be distracted by the far right's crimes of disinformation against a law-abiding, honorable American family.

The objective diagnosis of a serious illness in a hospitalized patient is not compatible with propaganda and slander.

And I think most Americans would agree that families are entitled to the truth of their loved one's medical diagnoses through care that is extended to them expertly and objectively in the privacy and safety that is their right.

5.  You are only writing about your son's situation publicly in order to attempt to ensure his safety, isn't that true?

Answer:  Yes, it is.  When my husband and son were on the way to the hospital this afternoon, my stalker sent the following message to my cell phone:

So, we appeared to need help, and to need it immediately.

6.  You have been informed that FBI personnel have been in direct contact with your son's admitting physician at El Camino Hospital.  Is that true?

Answer:  Yes, it is.

7.  And do you feel that your son is currently safe?

Answer:  You know, a situation like this reminds us of how much we depend upon one another's goodwill.  For the FBI to be interfering in the hospital care of a whistleblower's son represents an extraordinary trespass.  If my son is safe within the hospital, it is due to the advocacy of others -- a gift for which I am most profoundly grateful.

8.  Will you update this blog with developments tomorrow?

Answer:  I will.

9.  Do you hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct?

Answer:  Yes, I do.




Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment