My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, June 10, 2023

UPDATE: Restricted Access: OIG Hotline Investigators Only

This content, in its online form, is intended for the OIG Hotline only.

All others are asked to exit this post at this time.

This post will be made available for a short time before being removed from this blog.




Lane MacWilliams

**********************************************************************************

UPDATE:  OIG Hotline investigators, my son has been admitted to El Camino Hospital for further tests.

The admitting physician, whose name I will obtain from my husband, has ordered CT scans.

In addition, my husband is requesting that my son's February 18, 2023 MRI from Stanford be read by a senior El Camino radiologist.

Finally, my husband watched nurse Myla send the following message to the admitting physician just a few minutes ago:

Patient may have been exposed to rare instance of alveolar schistosomiasis through pet.  Ultrasound to look for liver cysts would be helpful, along with IgG for schistosomiasis and/or ELISA for schistosomiasis multifolicularis.

Rather than attempt to explain the FBI's part in causing intentional exposure to this parasite for our family through contaminated take-out food and water over time, I thought it best to simplify this note.

Of concern, my stalker seems to indicate that FBI personnel have had direct communication with the admitting physician.

I will update this blog with further information as I receive it.

Please accept my deep appreciation for any and all intervention you made on our behalf today.  

I believe that my son's fundamental safety in the hospital would have been unquestionably imperiled without advocacy.

With gratitude for your presence,







Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, this is to document that, after the third consecutive night of my stalker's having threatened deployment of a DEW referenced as "the probe" toward my older son, who sleeps on the second floor of our home, he has stopped eating and drinking.

His physical signs are of sufficient concern that my husband and I have assessed that a trip to the emergency room is appropriate at this time.

He is currently jaundiced and, despite our urging, has refused food and water today.  Further, there are signs of kidney function that indicate severe compromise.  

I believe there is the possibility that he has suffered a DEW assault overnight for several nights, and that this is the cause of his sudden failure in physical health.  My stalker has recently extended "wrong floor" warnings for the last three nights when my son has gone to upstairs to sleep.

My stalker has often threatened medical "mistakes" or "overdoses" in hospital settings, so we are certainly concerned about this necessity.

However, we feel medical attention is immediately necessary.

We do not feel it to be wise to seek care at Stanford Hospital, so my husband will be taking my son to the El Camino Hospital emergency room in Mountain  View.  I have been informed that  a staff member named "Aaron" is part of my stalker's network, so I am concerned for my son's welfare.  A quick Google search lists "Aaron Ellis" as an ER nurse at El Camino Hospital.  This is information I will be forwarding to my. husband and son who are en route.  (A second reference from my stalker identified "Coral" and "Shayla," apparently also ER nurses at the Hospital.)

I do realize that this is the weekend, but if you are able to direct the ER to protect our son from harm given the FBI's recent actions, we would be deeply grateful.  The El Camino Hospital ER can be reached at (650) 940-7055,

With my appreciation for any efforts on our behalf,




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

I include material sent to my Pegasus-hacked iPhone, presumably by my stalker, over the past several days:  








No comments:

Post a Comment