My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, June 23, 2023

UPDATED 6/25/2023: Current Threats Extended by FBI Affiliates to the MacWilliams Family

UPDATED 6/25/2023 at 3:10 AM

This is to document that current threat extended by FBI affiliates and pertaining to my family include the following:

  • a threat of malfeasance by PG&E in their alleged attempt to expose my family to dramatically heightened EMF radiation through the replacement of a cross-piece on our power pole at 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA.  An alternative justification for this alteration is said to be identified as "power line work."
  • a threat of the poisoning of my husband in an airport (Frankfurt or Lyons) with Ricin or Polonium 210 at the directive of FBI Director Christopher Wray
I hereby certify that the forgoing is true and correct.







Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

UPDATED 6/24/2023 at 8:44 AM.  This is to document that current threats extended by FBI affiliates and pertaining to my family include the following:

  • threats of a staged car accident involving a planned collision initiated by a bicycle rider, to be followed by lawsuit
  • threats of a "Russian ambush" manifested as a violent home invasion while my husband is away on travel
  • threats of hacking of my account on the Town of Falmouth website to make it appear that I have not paid my taxes
  • threats of exploiting tax return errors intentionally perpetrated by our accountant JoAnn Chow at the direction of her FBI handler
  • threats that the FBI or an affiliated agency has contacted Manager Brandon W, Bell of Enterprise Rental Car in Mountain View (Contact: (650) 967-6800, email: Brandon.Bell@ehi.com) in order to coerce falsified witness statements from him.  Related threats that the FBI or an affiliated agency plans to collect "DNA samples" from my entirely lawful use of the car.  Additional threats that the FBI plans to co-opt Enterprise Rental Car into committing privacy violations in the aggregation and dissemination of defamatory materials concerning me as an FBI whistleblower.
  • threats of appropriation and publication of Lane MacWilliams'/Lane von Herzen's IP
I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.







Lane MacWilliams

**********************************************************************************


OIG Hotline, this is to document that current threats extended by FBI affiliates and pertaining to my family include the following:

  • threats of downing one of the planes on which my husband or another family member is a passenger (Please note that my husband plans to fly to Europe on a work-related trip this weekend.  Sunday, June 25 at 7:15 PM Flight UA926 from SFO to FRA;  Monday, June 26 at 4:55 PM Flight UA9364 from FRA to LYS; Friday June 30 at 10:30 AM Flight UA8891 from LYS to FRA, Friday June 30 at 1:35 PM Flight UA59 FRA to SFO.). My stalker appears to allege that auto-pilot control of civilian aircraft is within the capability of the U.S. Air Force at this time.
  • death threats toward my youngest son and his girlfriend
  • threats of harmful HAARP deployment (This seems to be in current deployment by FBI affiliates.)
  • threats of deployment of powerful DEWs against all of my family members and my youngest son's girlfriend
  • threats of Polonium 210 poisoning
  • threats of contamination of food and water with other poisons or pathogens
  • threats of extreme EMF, ELF and/or radiation exposure within our homes in what is described as a "process of extinction."
  • threats that my oldest son has "less than a year" to live
  • threats of murder of a family member made to appear as "street crime"
  • threats of car bomb, package bomb or letter bomb
  • threats of sniper assault by an FBI contractor or FBI-affiliate contractor
  • threats of FBI prosecution of my youngest son for false reporting directed and controlled by Txx Lxxxx or actions Txx Lxxxx coerced him to take
  • threats that my husband is infected with alveolar schistosomiasis, but will be denied appropriate diagnosis and treatment
  • taunts that our second cat, Zoe, is infected with alveolar schistosomiasis, too
  • threats that NSG's work to find the cause of our cat Oliver's death has been corrupted by Txx Lxxxx
  • threats of Morgellon's exposure through contaminated food or water.  (My stalker alleges that Morgellon's was developed by the U.S. Army and is in current deployment against U.S. citizens categorized as "non-investigative subjects as part of a Civilian Pacification Program.)
  • threats of career harms to my husband and youngest son
  • threats of heavy metal contamination of our water supply (According to our water testing, this appears to have been perpetrated.)
  • threats of listeria exposure through contaminated food and water
  • threats of arson/wildfire to be followed by home insurance cancellation
  • threats of home flooding/leaking to be followed by home insurance cancellation
  • threats that an explosive device has been placed within the gas tank of our boat by FBI personnel or affiliates, with the intention of causing fire and/or other serious damage within a boat yard
  • threats that the Gansett Trustees have forwarded knowingly falsified minutes documentation to the Beneficiaries in order to attempt to avoid accountability for Trustee malfeasance at the directive of Txx Lxxxx 
  • threats of ongoing deprivation of necessary medical care for my whole family
  • threats of FBI appropriation of Lane MacWilliams' intellectual property; threats of FBI appropriation of MacWilliams' family members' intellectual property
  • threats that an alleged AI-generated film, alleged AI generated photos, and alleged false witness statements by many individuals will be unlawfully omitted by the FBI in materials provided to me as responsive to my FOIA request
Further threats extended by FBI affiliates were documented in an email sent to lanemacwilliams@gmail.com at 2:31 PM on Thursday, June 22, entitled "Documentation of Ongoing Threats of Harm by FBI Personnel."

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.







Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment