My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Gansett Trustee Jim Ware Fails to Answer Two Specific Questions

OIG Hotline, Gansett Trustee Jim Ware has still failed to answer the two questions within my email, below.

I would ask that he be interviewed in detail regarding the communications of Txx Lxxxx and a co-presenter on June 26, 2022 at the Annual Meeting of the Gansett Trust.

I believe Mr. Ware to be fundamentally a person of integrity who will be reluctant to lie to investigators from your Office.

The fact that he cannot answer my questions via email indicates to me that he finds himself under active threat.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWillliams

************************************************************************************

Email sent to: jimware90@gmail.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com Date: June 27, 2023 at 7:02 PM

Jim, my two questions to you were thoughtfully worded, and they still stand.

Do you certify under pain and penalty of perjury that you engaged in no comma nicaiton in any form whatsoever with Txx Lxxxx or any employee or affiliate of the FBI on June 26, 2022?  Do you further certify under pain and penalty of perjury that you witnessed no Gansett Trustee or Beneficiary engaging in any communication whatsoever with Txx Lxxxx or any employee or affiliate of the FBI on June 26, 2022?

Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************



No comments:

Post a Comment