My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, June 3, 2023

A Family Gathering

 OIG Hotline, please be apprised that my husband and older son are meeting my younger son for brunch at a restaurant called Stacks in Menlo Park this afternoon, after which they will likely take a walk together.

Because I am informed that my younger son has been repeatedly threatened by his FBI handler into providing falsified witness statements for the FBI, this get-together will be documented in its entirety.

Due to my desire not to place my younger son in an untenable position in which his handler is demanding lies in return for his safety or the safety of his girlfriend, I do not feel it is prudent for me to see my son at this time.

One must pause, certainly, in assessing far right segments of the FBI which are driving apart loving, law-abiding American families.  Is this policy of division really in America's best interests?  Or is it in the interests of a foreign adversary?  

I believe it is necessary for reasonable Americans to ask whose agenda corrupt FBI personnel on the far right are truly serving.  Our nation depends upon strong family bonds as the most enduring and meaningful foundation upon which our citizens base the majority of their emotional and psychological human development throughout their lifetimes.

In order for individuals to grow to their full potential, families need to be honest with one another, disallowing malevolent third parties from sowing distrust and discord within the most loving and loyal relationships we have been privileged to know.

My son's FBI handler, Txx Lxxxx, has incurred substantive liability for the harm he has caused my family.

Can we hold him accountable in the interests of preventing him from harming other American families?  Can we hold his department accountable in the interests of investigating who is driving forward an agenda to harm virtuous, loyal American mothers, fathers, daughters, and sons?

I can only hope that the truth of Txx Lxxxx' malfeasance can be illuminated in this circumstance, in the interests of preserving those bonds we hold most dear.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment