My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, June 18, 2023

UPDATE: PG&E Tampering With MacWilliams' Water Main Curb Stop on Sunday, June 18, 2023

Please see an update at the conclusion of this post.

************************************************************************************

June 18, 2023 11:00 AM. 

OIG Hotline, although PG&E does not work on Sundays, two large PG&E trucks were just parked at our water main curb stop at 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA.  

When approached by my husband, both drivers said they were performing maintenance and they needed to wait in this location.  Three men from these vehicles subsequently conferred with each other on the street and then both trucks promptly performed a U-turn and left the area.

Again, I do not believe that PG&E performs non-emergency "maintenance" on Sundays.  My husband had the impression that these men were lying to him and that their demeanor appeared "guilty" and "sheepish."

The California license plates as photographed by my husband are as follows:  (The first plate is partial, with the initial digit missing.)

California plate _427843

California plate 11624E1




Clearly, the men within these trucks had no business tampering with our water main curb stop.

Their presence here at 11:00 AM on Sunday, June 18, 2023, Father's Day no less, is unmistakably malign.

I would respectfully request immediate identification of these drivers and crew, in addition to assessment of their actions at our water main curb stop and on our property.  Their communications with FBI personnel and affiliates should be rendered fully available to OIG Hotline investigators.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.







Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************
UPDATE:  There is an allegation that PG&E interfered with our water supply today in order to perpetrate exposure to a disease about which I know nothing:  Morgellon's.  FBI affiliates appear to suggest that this ailment resulted from experimentation by the U.S. Army and that it is now in use selectively toward "non-investigative subjects" as part of an experimental program in "civilian pacification."  I regret that I cannot comment on the reliability of this information.  

Having said that, I will be revisiting this information should I, or any of my family members or friends, develop an ailment in any way comparable to Morgellon's as it is currently characterized.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.


Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment