My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, June 29, 2023

Dr. Taylor Spangler Is Being Pressured By FBI Agent Txx Lxxxx to Unlawfully Conceal Necropsy Results

OIG Hotline, I am informed that Dr. Taylor Spangler of NSG is being actively prevented by FBI personnel from disclosing the histology results of his necropsy study.

According to my documented conversation with Dr. Spangler last week, he was going to look at initial slides from Oliver's necropsy last weekend, on June 24th and 25th.

I was informed by FBI affiliates on Monday, June 26th that Dr. Spangler's results confirmed Echinococcus multilocularis as the cause of Oliver's final illness.

He should not now be prevented from disclosing the truth of this evaluation to me directly.

First, the delay serves to threaten our lives.  A lot can happen between Thursday morning and Saturday evening, when Dr. Spangler proposes to call me with current results.   Accordingly, I do not believe this information should be withheld.

In addition, I'm certain it is fairly easy to submit slides to a histology lab that demonstrate no abnormal pathology by simply selecting them from the full set available.  By contrast, a thorough necropsy selects the abnormal pathology and requests further testing on that particular sample of material.

I include below a transcript of my conversation with Dr. Spangler on Friday, June 23rd, in addition to his email sent this morning in response to my request for more information.

Was my virtual blackout of WiFi access on Monday and Tuesday designed to buy time for the FBI to threaten Dr. Spangler into silence?  I believe it was.

What is so threatening to the FBI about the truth of my cat's diagnosis?

The answer is that Oliver's diagnosis of Echinococcus multilocularis proves FBI agent Txx Lxxxx' engagement in a plan of first-degree murder against my family.

Should Txx Lxxxx now have the freedom to silence Dr. Taylor Spangler, given the import of this information?

My family still requires adequate diagnosis and treatment, both of which have been denied to us.

I respectfully request your immediate contact with Dr. Taylor Spangler to obtain all necropsy information regarding his studies, including that regarding Oliver's Echinococcus multilocularis.  In addition, all intimidation by Txx Lxxxx toward Dr. Taylor Spangler should be fully documented in your record.

I hereby certify that all of the information provided within this blog post is true and correct.

With gratitude for your engagement with this issue,




Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

Excerpted transcript from conversation with Dr. Taylor Spangler on Friday, June 23, 2023

Dr. Spangler:  The kidneys look like there is something going on in them.  I found a cyst in the kidney. a small cyst that had clear fluid.  I thought the kidneys were subjectively small and pale and there was an area of white pinpoint spots in one of the kidneys.  But I don't know what all these findings are just based on gross pathologies.  I have to look at the microscopic pathology to investigate further.

Lane MacWilliams:  Ok.  After you've gotten all the samples you feel you need from the kidneys and the liver, please freeze them.

Dr. Spangler: Yes. I will freeze them.  So, what I'm going to do is try and rush through some histology samples, so I can get an idea of what is the pathology and what it looks like.  And then that will help inform our next decision.

Lane MacWilliams:  Great. Were you able to aspirate the fluid in the kidney?

Dr. Spangler:  I did.  Yeah.

Lane MacWilliams:  Great.  That fluid, if this is the parasite about which we're concerned, that fluid should be able to tell us that right away.

Dr. Spangler:  We should be able to see that in tissue sections histologically.  That should be pretty easy to spot.  Because the organism is there.

Lane MacWilliams:  I know this is a very rare disease in cats.  Any manifestation of the disease in cats would be considered really rare. If it is Echinococcus multilocularis, it may not look like it looks in people or in other animals, just in that, it's just not something cats usually have.

Dr. Spangler:  Right.  Ok.  Well, I'll do what I do.  I'll take it as far as I can, and then we'll figure out what needs to be done from there.

Lane MacWilliams:  Ok, what do you think is the fastest route -- I mean, don't you think an examination of the fluid of the cyst would tell us a whole heck of a lot?

Dr. Spangler:  I think we would be able to get the histology back faster than the fluid analysis.  I'll be able to take that cyst that was in the kidney and look at it under the microscope.

Lane MacWilliams:  So, you think we could get those results back really fast?

Dr. Spangler:  It won't be this weekend, but early next week, I hope.

**********************************************************************************

Email sent to: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. From:  nsg@necropsyservices.com.  Date: June 29, 2023 at 7:28 AM

Lane,

The samples are submitted to the lab for expedited processing.  I will have the samples for analysis on Saturday at which time I will take a look at let you know (sic) what I've found via phone call.  The price for expedited handling of th samples is $900.  I should be able to call with you current results by Saturday evening.

Best regards,

Dr. Taylor Spangler

***********************************************************************************

Email sent to: nsg@necropsyservices.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: June 29, 2023 at 10:41 AM

Dr. Spangler,

Did you find Echinococcus multilocularis in the histology samples from Oliver which you viewed at the beginning of this week?

Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment