My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, June 10, 2023

A Letter on the Subject of Rescue

OIG Hotline investigators, please see the letter I sent to my younger son this morning, included below.

The details I received last night concerning this plot were extremely specific, mentioning orange juice, pasta sauce and tea as targeted food items for tampering.  They further referred to my youngest son as being trapped in a plan that was intended to render him a "patsy," meaning a target of prosecution no matter what he chose to do.

I need to emphasize that I am told my younger son has been threatened with an outrageous and extensive list of harms if he should fail to comply with his handler's demands -- those including "brain damage," "bombing," sniping, street crime, the murder of his girlfriend by organized crime, ionizing radiation, EMF radiation, and ELF radiation exposure, DEW assault, kidnapping, intentional exposure to HIV through a medical or dental setting, intentional exposure through contaminated food or water to the same parasite that his handler allegedly exposed me to recently -- schistosomiasis multifolicularis, carbon monoxide poisoning, staged car accident, staged suicide, violent police raid based on falsified law enforcement reporting, false prosecution for drug-related crimes he has never committed, forced job loss, forced property divestment, ongoing defamation, on and on.

The effect of these threats, defamation, and DEW harms over time has been the creation of Stockholm Syndrome for both my younger son and his girlfriend.  

I understand this dynamic quite well.

Having been tortured, one is afraid of taking one's eyes off the torturer.

It will help my youngest son and his girlfriend if they can be forcibly separated from their handler at this time, and further, if they can be provided with regular contact with someone in your Office as a means of ensuring their welfare.

They may feel quite unsafe at the beginning of such a separation and may require frequent contact.

Please assist them.  

They have experienced so much suffering at the hands of a criminal cohort on the far right within the FBI.

They deserve safety, protection, reassurance, and peace if it can be found in this world.

Thank you most profoundly for your presence in their lives at this most challenging time.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

**********************************************************************************

Proper names here redacted.

Email sent to: dxxxxx412@gmail.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date:  June 10, 2023 at 6:50 AM

Re:  A Letter on the Subject of Rescue

Dxxxxx, sweetheart,

I need to let you know that I am in receipt of detailed threats concerning your FBI handler, Txx Lxxxx.

Allegedly, Mr. Lxxxx has threatened your health, your career, and your life -- and that of Mxxx as well. 

I am told that he has instructed you to take direction from a third party with regard to the placement of Polonium 210 in certain food items at an upcoming family gathering, with a focus on a Father's Day celebration.

Apparently, the intention is to poison an opponent of the far right who is also a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance -- and a person who happens to be your mother.  It's not clear to me whether your father is to be targeted in my absence.

I am informed that Txx Lxxxx is gathering evidence of communications between you and the third party involved with the intention of charging you with a capital crime -- or a planned capital crime.  His scheme appears to be to entrap you, no matter what you do.

You, in fear for your life, have followed his instructions.  Yet, all of his instructions have been intended to ensnare you in a crime not of your making.

D, I know this is impossibly hard.  You are so young to be facing this level of evil in the world.  Most people wouldn't be able to face it at any age, regardless of their stability, their character, and their wisdom -- all of which are strong points for you.

Sometimes, it's just necessary to be rescued from a trap that an evil person has set for you.

And this is one of those times.

I am going to be sharing this communication with the Investigations Division of the Office of the Inspector General Hotline.

And I am going to tell you this:  take this chance to participate in your own rescue.  The next time the OIG Hotline asks you if you wish to be separated in all respects from the FBI, say yes, and don't look back.  Mxxx needs to do the same.

The FBI stands as a deeply divided agency, and unfortunately, you were approached first by the most malevolent group that exists within it.  Your only safety resides in total separation from these people.  And I do mean complete.

Txx Lxxxx is heading to prison for his crimes, and he realizes this.  He has little to lose by preying upon you in this manner.

Turn to the OIG Hotline for protection when you need it.

But break away from the Stockholm syndrome these people have created in you.

You can do it, sweetheart.  I have faith in that fierce, lion-hearted fellow I know so well.

And I love you always,

Mom

Postscript:  D, I would ask that you not mention this letter or its contents to your father or your brother, as I will not be doing so.  Txx Lxxxx will pressure you perhaps to state that this letter makes no sense.  Push back and tell him the truth -- that he has preyed upon our family in the most monstrous manner imaginable.  And that he will be held to account through due process of law.

Keep the faith, young man.  There is good within this world -- great good.  We are called upon to help it grow.

***********************************************************************************


************************************************************************************

The FBI is a deeply divided agency.  There are many FBI employees who view their vows to the Constitution with the utmost seriousness and honor, and who strive to defend the fundamentals of our democracy with courage, fortitude and commitment.  The fact that some segments of the FBI appear to have embraced a lawless course is not a justification to assail the FBI in general.  As President Joseph R. Biden has so rightly expressed, violence is never justified in any circumstance.  The rule of law must always be honored and upheld.  It is our shared determination to preserve the civil liberties and human rights of all Americans that renders the United States a democracy.  We must never abandon this promise. All of our most cherished freedoms depend upon it.

No comments:

Post a Comment