My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, June 29, 2023

Update: Attempt by Cal Water to Access MacWilliams Family's Water Main Curb Stop

Update:  Specific threats received which appear to pertain to water contamination appear at the conclusion of this post.

***********************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, at approximately 12:50 PM today, a Cal Water truck with California plates 82323C2 passed me by at the top of my driveway, slowing markedly at my water main curb stop at 45 Vista Verde Way before pulling into the Cal Water/PG&E facility driveway at 46 Vista Verde Way.

The driver waited in his car, motionless, while I walked up the street a short distance in order to verify his license plate.  He appeared to be conversing continuously with someone through an earpiece while I approached to ascertain his license plate number.

Afterwards, a driver in a dark grey pickup truck -- appearing to be second utility contractor -- passed me while I progressed home on foot.  He slowed markedly while doing so, turning away from his view of the road to wave in what I considered to be an unusual manner.  I noted that his license plate was obscured, preventing me from reading it.

The driver of the Cal Water truck with license plates 82323C2 then immediately fled the scene.

Given the possibility that these drivers have been involved in illicit activity pertaining to FBI directives relating to my family's water supply, I would be concerned about falsified reporting from both of these individuals.

Because I received threats yesterday evening alleging exposure to Hepatitis, Coronavirus and other pathogens being introduced into our water supply by Cal Water, I have concerns about the intended activities of both of these men.

For the record, my water main curb stop now has some simple sticks placed within the notch required by Cal Water or others to lift the heavy cement lid covering the valve allowing access to my water supply.

That arrangement looks like this:  


(Please note that, when I returned to Vista Verde Way to photograph the water main curb stop, I was passed by a seeming gardener's truck, with California plates 94381M1.  The only thing unusual about this vehicle was that, after passing me by, the driver performed a U-turn and attempted to pass me again, coming from the other direction.  By that time, I was not within the driver's view, having entered the wooded area at the top of my driveway.  But this unusual maneuver identifies the driver as possessing a high potential for falsified reporting as well.)

As soon as the sticks at my water main curb stop are disturbed or removed, indicating unauthorized access to my family's residential water supply, I will be writing about that development here.

I believe Cal Water should be closely questioned about the full extent of this utility's actions at the directive of the FBI.

Further, I believe that the FBI's likely attempts to collect falsified witness statements from the three drivers identified above should be categorically disallowed.

Clearly, the agency is frightened by the implications of its malfeasance being made public.  Yet, the FBI cannot justify further aggression against my law-abiding family on any basis whatsoever.  The FBI leadership, as well as Cal Water and PG&E management, needs to be told to cease and desist in their attempts to evade accountability for their crimes against the law-abiding American public in general, and my family foremost among them.

This is to confirm that all of my actions today on Vista Verde Way, as always in every setting, were honorable and lawful in every regard.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

Cease and Desist Communication to Cal Water Submitted by Lane MacWilliams on June 29, 2023 at 2:08 PM

To the Management of Cal Water:

This communication serves as a cease and desist demand to Cal Water with regard to harmful actions its employees, contractors, and affiliates have perpetrated in compromising the safety of my family's public water supply at the express directive of FBI personnel.

I stand as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance.  However, this ethical choice does not mean that Cal Water may violate its guarantees to all of its customers of safe water access, free from contaminants and pathogens.

I believe recent actions of Cal Water in compromising my family's access to safe water have resulted in serious damage to my family's health.

Cal Water management is hereby notified that Cal Water stands in violation of th law in complying with unconstitutional FBI directives to cause active harm to my family members and myself through manipulations of water safety perpetrated at my water main curb stop at 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA.

Today, just prior to 1:00 PM, the driver of a Cal Water truck with California license plate 82323C2 appears to have attempted to access my water main curb stop yet again.

Please be apprised that Cal Water is directly liable for each and every harm perpetrated against my family through the malfeasance in the actions described.

You should direct questions about Cal Water's responsibilities as a public utility in this particular case to the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice.

Sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams


************************************************************************************

Following herewith are what appear to be specific threats of water contamination, received within the past 24 hours on my Pegasus-hacked iPhone.

I hereby certify that this information is true and correct.







Lane MacWilliams










References to "snails" and "slugs" "out of Afria" appear to connect to the FBI's intentional exposure to my family with the dangerous parasite Echinococcus multilocularis, though Ethiopia was mentioned as the specific point of origin.  Over the last 24 hours, these threats appear to be directed to Duncan MacWilliams and Mary Grinnell in addition to the rest of our family.  One threat appeared to make mention of Margaret Herzen.

Additional threats appear to reference contamination with HIV, cholera, and other pathogens as part of a "reign of vengeance" expressed through "aqua vitae" or "living water."




No comments:

Post a Comment