My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, June 25, 2023

New Threats Following My Exposure of FBI Personnel in a Crime of Slander and Defamation on June 26, 2022

OIG Hotline, this is to document that threats I have received from FBI affiliates following my exposure of the FBI's crimes of slander and defamation on June 26, 2022 include the following:

  • a threat of intentional exposure to Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BCE) perpetrated by the FBI and affiliates to the MacWilliams family or friends of the MacWilliams family
  • a threat of the targeting of Duncan MacWilliams and his girlfriend with a powerful DEW device known to cause traumatic and lasting injury,  referenced as "the thrower"
  • a threat of staged suicide toward Duncan MacWilliams and/or his girlfriend
  • a threat of rendering Lane MacWilliams a widow
  • a threat of ongoing deprivation of medical care for Graham MacWilliams and other members of the MacWilliams family (Please note that Graham MacWilliams has been unable to get out of bed today -- and unable to eat or drink -- due to the abdominal pain which Dr. Christopher Campbell, at the direction of Txx Lxxxx, refused to image through ultrasound on Thursday evening, June 22, 2023.)
  • a threat of flooding, arson or vandalism at a MacWilliams' property, intended to lead to insurance cancellation and forced property divestment
  • a threat of cholera exposure through contaminated water due to tampering with the MacWilliams' water main curb stop in Portola Valley
  • a threat of violent home invasion during the travel of Lane MacWilliams' husband
  • a threat of fatal car accident during an emergency trip to the hospital due to Graham MacWilliams' denied medical care
  • ongoing threats of sniper assault
  • ongoing threats of car bomb
  • ongoing threats of being rendered blind through the FBI's deployment of a close-range DEW
  • ongoing threats of HAARP deployment, with a specific mention of Colorado-based satellite tasking
  • a threat of the Navy's commandeering my boat due to the failure of Parker's Boat Yard to send monthly statements, despite my repeated requests.  The withholding of these invoices has been perpetrated at the direct instruction of FBI personnel.
I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.







Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment