My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, June 9, 2023

UPDATE: Restricted Access: OIG Hotline Investigators Only

This content is intended for the OIG Hotline only.

All others are asked to exit this post at this time.




Lane MacWilliams

**********************************************************************************

UPDATE:  It appears that my husband and I are still being actively obstructed from obtaining rapid schistosomiasis testing through Maternova. https://maternova.net/products/maternova-schistosomiasis-kit. (321-438-2141) My husband's and my repeated queries to this company have failed to result in our purchase of testing, despite our ongoing requests to do so.

It appears that the FBI is frightened by our obtaining objective testing that can confirm this diagnosis, and correspondingly, the agency's malfeasance.

Is it proper for the FBI to cause illness in law-abiding Americans and then to obstruct their diagnosis and treatment?

Is this the appropriate role of federal law enforcement within the United States?  In what way does rendering conscientious, law-abiding Americans ill serve our national security?

I would appreciate your assistance in allowing us to purchase this testing without further prevention by FBI personnel.

The harm they have caused in this situation is quite sufficient.  Now, the FBI needs to face the consequences of necessary diagnosis and treatment in a whistleblower they actively chose to assail.

None of this would have been the choice of rational people, or even those with reasonable psychological stability.

So, this circumstance clarifies a great deal about those who are participating in the FBI's unconstitutional "target of interest" program.

Under these circumstances, we would be most grateful for your intervention.  If Maternova facilitates and fulfills our order, I will post that information here.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

**********************************************************************************

OIG Hotline investigators, this is to document that my stalker has indicated that FBI personnel have exposed me through contaminated food and water to schistosomiasis multilocularis.

This illness is virtually unheard of in North America, with only one human case having been identified since 1977.

If his assertion is borne out, I will require the assistance of physicians who are not compromised.

That likely cannot happen without your assistance, or the assistance of personnel you designate.

To be specific about the information I have received, my stalker has indicated that the chef at a restaurant called Los Altos Grill (650-948-3524) was compensated by the FBI to contaminate a salmon filet with schistosomiasis multilocularis eggs between four and eight weeks ago, when my husband ordered take-out food.

In addition, my stalker has asserted that Cal Water, at the FBI's direction, added this organism to my family's public water supply during the same time period.

My stalker has claimed that FBI employee Txx Lxxxx was involved in directing the commission of these crimes.

Certainly, my family's circumstances have reached the point at which we need open intervention.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams 

No comments:

Post a Comment