My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, June 15, 2023

Documentation of Alveolar Schistomiasis Illness Caused by FBI Directive

OIG Hotline investigators, this is to document the information that the particular strain of alveolar schistosomiasis said to have been caused within our family by the crimes of FBI agent Txx Lxxxx is reported to be resistant to standard treatment with both Albendazole and Mebendazole.

It is reported to be responsive to Artesunate.

Due to the fact that I received a threat that my youngest son and his girlfriend were recently exposed to alveolar schistosomiasis through the criminal directives of FBI personnel, I sent the following email to my son this morning.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

Email sent to: dxxxxx412@gmail.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: June 15, 2023 at 7:21 AM.

Re:  Immediate Steps to Safeguard Your Health

Dxxxxx, this is to correct my previous communication to you regarding alveolar schistosomiasis.

If you have been very recently exposed -- which I believe may be the case for you and Mxxx, given Txx Lxxxx' alleged crimes -- OTC Quinine dosing (3x per day) for a couple of months may prevent you from developing this disease.  You should commence this immediately.  If you share food and/or water sources with Alfie, you should dose him, too.

In all other cases, it appears that Artesunate is required.  Standard prescription medications will allow the disease to progress and should not be attempted.  This is a treatment-resistant variant, which Txx Lxxxx is alleged to have acquired from Ethiopia.

I believe that your father, Gxxxxx, and I have all been exposed due to the criminal actions of the FBI.  Alveolar schistosomiasis acts like a liver cancer, unfortunately, and this variant is proliferative and deadly within a relatively short period of time absent medication to prevent it from advancing.  Early and moderate stages are often accompanied by no symptoms whatsoever.

I haven't had time to evaluate any scientific studies on the effects of Serrapeptase on liver cysts caused by alveolar schistosomiasis.  But I will try to find whether these are in the medical literature.

I hope this helps, given these astonishing circumstances.  Please take protective action for Mary and yourself right away by commencing Quinone and scheduling liver ultrasounds.

I love you always,

M

*************************************************************************************



No comments:

Post a Comment