My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, June 3, 2023

Text Communication to DSM on June 3, 2023

OIG Hotline, please be apprised of the following texts I sent to my younger son today, beginning at 12:21 PM Pacific time.

Due to the fact that my son's FBI handler, Txx Lxxxx, is alleged to have repeatedly threatened my son's health and that of his girlfriend, I am attempting to alert him to forms of FBI predation about which he may not yet be informed.

I would not ever have thought of rare parasite exposure as within the far right's arsenal except for the threats I received warning of food and water contaminated by a parasite, soon followed by dramatic elevation in blood pressure, together with GI symptoms.

Txx Lxxxx' alleged communication with Dr. Theresa Chan immediately prior to my meeting her on Sunday, May 28, 2023, if proven by phone records, surely compounds his predatory role in this incident.

My messaging content to my younger son today is as follows:






My son may be pressured by his FBI handler Txx Lxxxx to misreport this communication, so I feel it is best to disclose it here in its entirety.

Thank you for allowing me to document this material for your Office.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.







Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment