My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, June 14, 2023

The Human Atrocities Resulting from Christopher Wray's "Disposition Matrix"

1.  What is the information your stalker has conveyed to you regarding the FBI's transmission of echinococcus multilocularis to at least one documented member of your family, and very likely more?

Answer:  There seems to be a military intent to "neutralize" the potential of whistleblowers to tell the truth about the crimes of far right segments of the FBI and affiliates.  Accordingly, the message he has sent me is that this particular crime is viewed as having "served its purpose."

2.  Can you share with us the exact messages you have received on your Pegasus-hacked cell phone?

Answer:  Absolutely.  Here is a sample:






3.  In fact, the FBI's attack on your son has been shocking to you, has it not?

Answer:  I wouldn't say that shocking is the word, because these are people without any ethical reference frame, the one exception being that they feel it's deeply wrong when they get caught.

The FBI's attack on my son, given my stance as an FBI whistleblower, has been unconscionable.

There is no excuse for it.  There is no defense of it.  The nature of the transmission of schistosomiasis multilocularis to my son stands, I believe, as a capital crime.

4. A crime of murder.

Answer:  First degree.  And I think it is necessary to explain to the American public that this is the goal of the Phoenix Program -- to silence those Americans who are thinking independently, who are speaking with conviction about our need to defend our democracy, who are acting with concern toward protecting the freedoms of others.

Because they don't know about this currently.  And if they did know, they would never accept it.

5.  What should happen to the men within the FBI and its affiliates who perpetrated this crime toward your family?

Answer:  That's a determination for a court of law.  We as a society need to determine whether it is acceptable for the far right factions of the FBI to be murdering law-abiding American citizens to advance the agency's own power.  I believe Americans will determine the answer to be no.

6.  Txx Lxxxx allegedly threatened your younger son with "brain damage" through DEW deployment, as well as threatening the life of his girlfriend, if he did not send you a series of texts questioning your older son's diagnosis of echinococcus multilocularis.

Answer:  Yes, that is my understanding.  It was sad to see this intimidation being perpetrated by Txx Lxxxx, a man who is responsible for murderous acts toward those I love.

7.  You have been informed that Txx Lxxxx obtained the echinococcus multilocularis samples from Ethiopia, and further, that he requested a parasite that is resistant to all known treatments.

Answer:  Yes, I have.

8.  Wouldn't a shipment of that kind be traceable, given that Ethiopia is probably not mailing many schistosomiasis multilocularis samples to the Untied States?

Answer:  My guess is that the samples were mailed to an ID lab at Stanford or UCSF in the guise of a research request.  But yes, I believe that the shipment of hazardous biological materials of this kind should be traceable.  

9.  Your stalker has appeared to ask you to remain silent about what has transpired in this case.  

Answer:  Yes, he has.

10.  And are you likely to remain silent about this crime?

Answer:  I am not.

11.  Will you be turning back to writing affidavits for the OIG Hotline today?

Answer:  Yes, I will.

12.  Why?

Answer:  Far right factions of the FBI, along with my stalker within Russian organized crime, have been preying upon me for a long time.  The threats they have extended, separate and apart from the egregious crimes they have committed toward my family, constitute actionable wrongs in and of themselves.

I am simply not a person who is going to cave into the pressure.

If I have five minutes to live, I will be living them in service of our democracy.

If I have fifty years to live, I will be living them in service of our democracy.

That's an expression of who I am as an individual, and that's not going to change.

13.  In an effort to silence you, the FBI has referred to its intention to kill "ten people" affiliated with you.

Answer:  At times, they have refeerenced killing everyone I know.  But lately, yes, they have threatened to kill ten people who know me quite well.

14.  Do you wish to reveal who those ten people are?

Answer:  Out of a desire to protect them, yes, I do.  I believe the ten to be the following:  my husband and two sons, my younger son's girlfriend, my uncle and aunt, Michael Herzen and Margaret Herzen, my friends Kimberly Kelly and Carolyn Walter,  and my uncle Norman Von Herzen.  Together with me, that list equals ten.

15.  Why is the FBI particularly interested in this group of people?

Answer:  Because everyone on this list has, at one time or another, conveyed to the FBI that they will not lie about me on command.  That means they have been willing to risk their lives to stand up for what is right -- and that is no small matter.

16.  The FBI doesn't want this group of people revealing the threats, abuses, and harms they suffered at the hands of FBI personnel in being coerced to sign falsified witness statements.  Is that right?

Answer:  That's it exactly.

These people certainly want to align themselves with the truth.  The fact that the FBI is preventing them from doing so reveals the manner in which the agency has embraced organized crime tactics toward the law-abiding American public.

17.  What is your impression of the way Txx Lxxxx is viewed by this set of your family and friends who have been coerced into becoming FBI informants in order to satisfy the far right's attempt to malign your character?

Answer:  My impression is that they view him with a mixture of fear and loathing.  I think they see Txx Lxxxx as a killer, which, given recent events, appears to be accurate.  I don't know about the extent to which they know that he plans to harm them no matter what.

18.  Why is it the case that they have been targeted?

Answer:  Because they disagree with tyranny.  Because they're people of goodwill who are not indifferent to the FBI's crimes toward the innocent.  Because they are inclined to stand up for the human rights of others.

19.  Are you going to be explaining to the American public the astonishing crime committed by Txx Lxxxx and others in exposing your family to schistosomiasis multilocularis?

Answer:  I think they need to know.

20.  Will Txx Lxxxx be able to explain this crime away?

Answer:  Honestly, it's not possible for him.  His hands are all over this atrocity.  He needs to own it now.

21.  And what about Christopher Wray, who has presumably overseen all of these predatory acts?

Answer:  As Director of the FBI, Christopher Wray is responsible for the conduct of his agents.  He bears separate liability as an individual for the murders his staff have committed under the heading of the "disposition matrix" and the "Phoenix Program."  And he needs to speak publicly about what was in his mind when he elected to violate the Constitution and the rule of law in perpetrating these crimes against the innocent whom he has vowed to protect.

21. Do you hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct?

Answer:  I do.



Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

The FBI is a deeply divided agency.  There are many FBI employees who view their vows to the Constitution with the utmost seriousness and honor, and who strive to defend the fundamentals of our democracy with courage, fortitude and commitment.  The fact that some segments of the FBI appear to have embraced a lawless course is not a justification to assail the FBI in general.  As President Joseph R. Biden has so rightly expressed, violence is never justified in any circumstance.  The rule of law must always be honored and upheld.  It is our shared determination to preserve the civil liberties and human rights of all Americans that renders the United States a democracy.  We must never abandon this promise. All of our most cherished freedoms depend upon it.

No comments:

Post a Comment