My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Tree Workers Blocked Exit from our Portola Valley Driveway, June 6, 2023

OIG Hotline, please be apprised that there is dramatically elevated EMF radiation at our property as of one hour ago at 2:00 PM Pacific Time, associated with the "tree work" of three men who are allegedly employed by S.P. McClenahan Tree Service, and trimming trees at 55 Vista Verde Way, immediately adjacent to our property, at Ron and Rhonda Hyver's house.

These trucks have been parked along Los Trancos Road for weeks on end in various locations.  I believe them to be part of a business "front" for the FBI, as I have never seen the trucks chipping any branches whatsoever until today.  I have likely viewed them fifty times, and seen them idle in the middle of the day for 49 of those sightings.  That's unusual, in my view.

The workers engaged in wood chipping and tree trimming immediately adjacent to our home today began by blocking our driveway from egress with seven traffic cones and a heavy vehicle.  


I explained that we needed to be able to exit our driveway in an emergency, so they moved their equipment to allow space for egress if necessary.

When I asked for the workers' business card, however, they were unable to provide it.  One of the workers stated that his brother would stop by with the business card at 4 PM or 4:30 PM today.  Then, he disappeared into his truck for a fifteen minute communication allegedly concerning the business card.

When he emerged, he presented me with this torn slip of paper, purportedly listing his brother's name, Jorge Berumen, and the number (510) 589-6570:  


This worker gave his own name as Jose Berumen, though it was clear to me that he was lying at the time of this disclosure, as he was quite uncomfortable with the assertion.

I documented our conversation in its entirety with a digital audio recorder in order to prevent falsified law enforcement reporting following our dialogue.  "Jose" seemed to suggest that Jorge would simply come over on Saturday, although I told him repeatedly that my husband would call him to schedule.  

Because it seems entirely possible that "Jorge Berumen" could arrive at our home without an appointment, I followed up with the single text message to (510) 589-6570 as follows:



In order to characterize our dialogue definitively, I told "Jose" that he had been very responsive in moving his trucks and that he had been respectful during our lawful and honorable conversation.

My exact words were as follows:  

You've been very respectful, and our conversation has been honorable and law-abiding.  Right?

"Jose's" response to me was:

Yeah.

I followed up with:

I really appreciate that.

"Jose" then responded:

Ok.  When I finish I will blow the leaves off the top of the driveway.  I will leave it clean.

I told him:

Oh, how nice.

"Jose" then answered:

Your house number is 45?

I said in response:

Forty-five. Yes.

 The license plate of the cherry picker vehicle was 16718G3, as pictured below.




And the license plate of the vehicle towing the wood chipper was 19673P3, as shown here:





A quick glance at the lettering on the side of the vehicles demonstrates an important error.  The phone number of this tree trimming company is listed as 1-877-BARTLETT.  

There are one too many letters to correspond to a seven-digit phone number plus an area code.

Please see the photo below:


My stalker appears to suggest that the presence of these tree trimmers today was predatory.  Whether their appearance was connected to the sharp rise in our exposure to EMF radiation within our home or whether these men had a more immediately predatory intention, I cannot say.  

There appear to be sufficient concerns about the presence of these nameless men for investigators to inquire further.

The immediate threat of falsified witness statements by these three men should be assessed, given that any prevarication on their part could lead to an unwarranted law enforcement action at my property.

Of related concern, Amazon appears to have perpetrated a second trespass in two days with the delivery of this package to my front door early this morning:



This is to certify once again that all activity within my home and on my property has been and continues to be honorable and law-abiding in every respect.

I cannot prevent the FBI from coercing lies from those perpetrating property incursions.

But I can ask that delivery workers and tree trimmers, as well as the FBI handlers corresponding to these individuals, be held to public account for their words and actions regarding my family members and myself.

In the hope of preserving our safety and security at this time, I appreciate your allowing me to document these concerns for the OIG Hotline Investigations Division here.

Most sincerely,



Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment