My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, June 5, 2023

Trespass onto our Portola Valley Property, June 5, 2023

OIG Hotline, please be apprised that there was an apparent trespass onto our property this evening, June 5, 2023, by an Amazon delivery person whom I did not see.

What is unusual about this?  We have a gate at the top of our driveway that is flanked by clear two "No Trespassing" signs and a request that packages be left at that location.

It is highly unusual for a delivery person to venture past these obstacles without permission.

What is the risk in something as apparently innocent as a trespass by Amazon personnel?

The risk is that the threats I have received from FBI affiliates concerning an unwarranted FBI raid might be justified by falsified law enforcement reporting by an Amazon delivery person who is being paid or coerced to lie when in close proximity to our home.

FBI affiliates have made specific reference to a "courier" of late, in addition to stating that they identified our "driveway" as "the one" of interest for a "special delivery."

It is worth pausing over the fact that Amazon is an important signatory to Infragard and works closely with the FBI in carrying out the directives of this agency.

Out of an abundance of caution, I am documenting this concern herewith.

Pictured here is the package left on our back porch, with access to French doors with a view into our kitchen.


For the record, all activities within our home are honorable, respectful and law-abiding.  Having said that, we have no control over the misreporting of trespassers under the control of far right FBI personnel.

I hereby certify that this information is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment