My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, June 20, 2023

The Truth for Oliver's Sake

OIG Hotline, in order to answer the question of whether our cat Oliver, who passed away today, June 20 2023, was also exposed to alveolar schistosomiasis through contamination of restaurant food he received as "treats" from our plates, I have submitted a request to the following lab.

https://www.necropsyservices.com/index.pml

If possible, it would be helpful for investigators from your Office to prevent FBI communication with pathologists involved in this analysis.

The pathologist on duty within this lab may be reached at (530 297-0470.

Why does the life of a cat matter when human lives are on the line?

Because whether Oliver suffered from alveolar schistosomiasis can answer the question of the source of this infection.

If it is true, as has been alleged to me, that Oliver's preference for restaurant takeout treats of "shrimp" from our plates placed him in peril, the sources of exposure can be rapidly narrowed.

Oliver's veterinarian Dr. Ellis, (650) 948-9661, who conducted his liver ultrasound. should be willing, given impending objective verification of the cause of Oliver's final illness, to engage in honest and forthright disclosure to investigators regarding the presence of cysts on Oliver's liver, as shown in the ultrasound study for which we paid Adobe Animal Hospital.  Please contact her without delay.

It's fair to say that Oliver was a brave and benevolent spirit.

If his suffering can serve to illuminate the truth of a predatory far right within the FBI, then we should rigorously seek its cause.

He would have insisted.

So, I am doing so in his place.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment