My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, June 2, 2023

Email to Gansett Trustees Concerning Unlawfully Withheld Document

OIG Hotline, what is interesting about the minutes of the 2022 meeting of the Gansett Trust?

What is interesting about them is that they involve an FBI presentation regarding a neighbor on Gansett Rd. who is, as determined by corrupt FBI personnel, a "target of interest."

The Gansett Trustees are bound by by-laws which require them to distribute minutes to all residents of Gansett Rd., as "beneficiaries" of the Gansett Trust.  But the FBI is instructing the Trustees to ignore that obligation, because the agency knows it has violated my civil rights as a law-abiding American citizen by engaging in knowing slander and defamation with my neighbors.

So the Trustees are in a bind.

If I lose my home, the Trustees are joint and severally liable to me for my losses, and so is their FBI handler.

Will the truth of this situation be allowed to emerge?

I believe the FBI's actions in this case demonstrate just how determined corrupt and wayward factions of the far right can be in their attempt to dismantle American neighborhoods.

Those neighborhoods include Democrats.  They include journalists.  They include minorities.  They include women.  They include articulate, thoughtful Americans who care about the future of our nation's democracy.

At issue is whether these good people should be allowed by far right factions of the FBI to possess private property, now and in the future.

That's a weighty question for the FBI, given its crimes in this realm.  But it's one the American people should be empowered to answer in a determinative and decisive way.

Thank you for allowing me to document my concerns regarding this matter.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

**********************************************************************************


Email to: jimware90@gmail.com, margaretannflanagan@hotmail.com, peterjamesjeffrey@gmail.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: June 2, 2023 at 12:24 PM

Re: Third Formal Request for Minutes of 2022 Meeting of the Gansett Trust

Gansett Trustees, this is to notify you that I am not yet in receipt of detailed minutes from the Gansett Trust's 2022 meeting.

It is my right as a Gansett Beneficiary to access those detailed, documented minutes, as you know.

Without access to them, I could lose my family home, given that I serve as Trustee of the property and there is a second beneficiary.  My fiduciary responsibility to him requires that I remain informed of the activities of the Trust.  In the absence of that information, I am vulnerable to a lawsuit which could easily deprive me of my home.

Should that occur, the Gansett Trustees would bear liability for my losses, and so would their FBI handler.

In order to avoid such a circumstance, I extend this formal request, my third communication to you on this subject in recent weeks, for a copy of the Gansett 2022 minutes without omission or redaction.  Please send the minutes to me promptly via return email, to lanemacwilliams@gmail.com

Thank you very much for your assistance in this matter.

Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************





No comments:

Post a Comment