My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, June 16, 2023

Possible Attempt to Invalidate My Passport

OIG Hotline investigators, please be aware of a possible attempt to invalidate my passport, which I have used as identification for my Jurat affidavits.

When I met with Wells Fargo Banker Pedram Ghaderpanahi at the Los Altos branch of the Bank on Tuesday, May 23, 2023, he used my passport to verify my identity.  On handling it, he noted three stickers on the reverse side and suggested that I remove them.  He told me that those stickers were added as a kind of "demerit" regarding the manner in which a traveler answered questions on leaving or entering the country.

He mentioned that he himself had removed the stickers on his own passport.

And he returned to this recommendation three times.

I found his narrative to be odd.

No one had instructed me to remove passport stickers in the past.

The possibility that Mr. Ghaderpanahi was making suggestions on behalf of a corrupt third party seemed palpable.

When I researched this issue online, I quickly found that the removal of passport stickers can be interpreted as an "unauthorized change to the document," thus serving to invalidate the passport altogether.

For your information, I have made no changes of any kind to my passport, and my husband has made no changes of any kind to his passport.  If our answers to questions from U.S. Customs officials were somehow mischaracterized as unsatisfactory, I can only surmise that this represents the reach of falsified law enforcement reporting to Customs personnel.  We have always been honorable and open in our reasons for travel, and those reasons have always been law-abiding.

Below, please find the appearance of my passport currently.   I intend to maintain it in its present condition under all circumstances.

In other words, any removal of passport stickers will not be perpetrated by me.

My Jurat affidavits were notarized through lawful and enforceable processes with valid, unaltered documents.

I continue to work on new affidavits for your Office.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment