My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, June 30, 2023

Update: Concluding Email to Dr. Taylor Spangler

Update:  Typographical errors have been corrected below.

*************************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, in response to my query to Dr. Taylor Spangler regarding his promise of viewing slides on Monday, he denied the content of our phone call on Friday, June 23rd.  I do possess a recording of this call.  I have listened to it to be certain that I did not misunderstand Dr. Spangler's description of procedures.  I did not.

As a result, I sent Dr. Spangler the following email this morning.

I would ask for the followup of the OIG Hotline with Dr. Spangler.

With regard to my family, we continue to be deprived of basic medical care.  My son and I are in pain, and my husband does not know that he has been exposed to Echinococcus multilocullaris, because no doctor has raised this subject with him directly.

Our ultrasound order from Keith Rubenstein was cancelled, allegedly due to the fact that my son is a new eBay member.

We need intervention, and we need it right away.

Again, if the lives of whistleblowers and their families are to be sacrificed in this manner, totalitarianism will win, and win easily.

We need open advocacy, and we need it immediately.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

**********************************************************************************

Email sent to: nsg@necropsyservices.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com  Date:  June 30, 2023 at 11:25 AM

Dr. Spangler, you did tell me directly that you would be viewing slides on Monday.

I feel I must disclose to you at this time that I was informed by a third party that your viewing of slides on Monday did occur.  I was also informed that the slides you viewed confirmed Echinococcus multilocularis in Oliver.  Further, I was told that, late on Tuesday, you signed a series of agreements with the FBI to serve as an informant with regard to your communications with me concerning this case.

What is the essential conflict of interest here?

The essential conflict of interest is that the man who has been in contact with you, FBI agent Txx Lxxxx, is the same man who is responsible for exposing my whole family to Echinococcus multilocularis, a life-threatening parasite, deadly in 75% of cases.  To put it directly, Txx Lxxxx has engaged in a plan of first-degree murder against my family, because I stand as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance in the form of the agency's knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting about law-abiding American citizens.  In my family's case, FBI crimes have allegedly involved AI-generated films co-opting my likeness and that of my husband, and knowingly false accusations of "espionage" and "terrorist activities," on and on.

Why Txx Lxxxx has not yet been arrested is beyond me, because this matter is currently being investigated by the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice.

Right now, my family members' lives and my own are imperiled as a direct result of the FBI's crimes against us.

I was counting on your integrity as a scientist to help us in moving this diagnosis forward.

Now that you have signed agreements with the FBI, I can no longer do that.  In fact, you have now become part of the problem instead of part of the solution, because, were I to speak to you over the phone on Saturday, as you have suggested, you would be forced to misreport that conversation afterwards.

The histology review by the Lab is likely to be a sham, given all that the FBI has at stake in this matter.  So, it's not worth pursuing.

The best thing I can do at this time is to ask you to gather together all the slides you viewed on Monday -- and I do mean all, along with Oliver's liver and kidneys and any other material you sampled, and ship them to me in a manner that preserves their integrity.  I would appreciate instructions with regard to the best way in which to preserve them on my own until I can find some scientists with objectivity to view this material.

I'm happy to pay you for frozen shipping, but otherwise, I would like the remainder of my $400 refunded, please.

Dr. Spangler, I just need to express to you that it is regrettable that this has happened.  The FBI has no business harming law-abiding American families, and certainly not the families of whistleblowers.  Beyond this, those good people should not be further harmed by being deprived of first-rate medical care and objective fact-finding regarding the illnesses to which they have been unjustly exposed.

Believe me, I myself was offered limitless rewards not to reveal the FBI's crimes of falsified law enforcement reporting -- and more serious wrongs that are connected to this fundamental deceit.  I turned them down, because I felt our democracy was more important.

At this point, my family members are dying because no one appears to have the courage to openly address the crimes that Txx Lxxxx committed against us. Without that truth, we will continue to be deprived of necessary diagnosis and treatment.

And in this context, totalitarianism advances.  Any time a scientist of integrity, such as yourself, can be persuaded to follow FBI directives in denying objective facts, our whole society suffers harm.  Our individual actions have repercussions far beyond our own lives, and that's why I view the matter of ethics and integrity so seriously.

Please be apprised that I will be sharing this communication with the OIG Hotline in the hope that this may assist their investigative work.

The FBI typically instructs informants to erase all communications, and even, in some cases, to destroy cell phone devices on which those communications transpired.  I would encourage you not to comply, but rather to faithfully preserve all communications on the chance others ask to reference them in the future.

Please let me know about shipping arrangements, and please be scrupulous and exacting in refusing to leave materials out of this shipment.

Thank you for your engagement in this important regard.

Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment