My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, June 25, 2023

Emails to PG&E

OIG Hotline, if PG&E personnel attempt to undertake power pole work or power line work at our residence with no advance notice, or if they again deploy helicopters over our property with little advance warning, my older son and I are particularly vulnerable in my husband's absence.

Accordingly, in recognition of the detailed threats I have received, I have asked PG&E to cease and desist in its predatory stance toward my family at this time.

We would greatly appreciate your emphasizing to PG&E that this utility should refuse to follow any and all PG&E directives -- including that of water contamination -- toward my family.

Thank you very kindly for your advocacy in this matter.




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

Email sent to:  lawclaims@pge.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date:  June 25, 2023 at 2:48 AM

Re: Renewed Threats to the Safety of PG&E Customers MacWilliams, Account #510 4423 8965

To the Management of PG&E:

Please be apprised that I am in receipt of threats that PG&E's EMF Department has been instructed by FBI personnel to alter the power pole directly outside of my residence at 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA. 94028 in such a manner as to cause highly elevated exposure to EMF radiation to my family and myself.  The goal appears to be to cause my family physical harm in retaliation for my standing as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance with regard to the agency's crimes of falsified law enforcement reporting against law-abiding American citizens.

Allegedly, this change to our power pole is meant to be engineered during a "cross-piece replacement" of the pole itself -- an utterly unnecessary change.  An alternative excuse for this access may be identified simply as "power line work."

I must ask PG&E to cease and desist all predation toward my family and myself at this time.

Given the malfeasance PG&E has already perpetrated toward us, the utility should not be seeking to make any adjustments whatsoever to our power pole, our power lines, our electric meter, or our gas meter at this time.

PG&E should not be seeking to expose my family or myself to hazardous EMF in any capacity whatsoever.

PG&E should not be seeking to expose my family or myself to fluctuating electrical current in any capacity whatsoever.

Further, PG&E should not be seeking to expose my family or myself to hexavalent chromium or other toxic substances in any capacity whatsoever.

Please be informed that this communication will be shared with the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Lane MacWilliams

*********************************************************************************

Email sent to: lawclaims@pge.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: June 25, 2023 at 1:59 PM

PG&E Management:

Please also be apprised that this constitutes a formal demand that PG&E cease and desist all activities relating to contamination of our water supply through interference with our water main curb stop, as I witnessed PG&E crews perpetrating on June 18th, 2023.

The directives of FBI personnel that PG&E undertake these activities stand in violation of my family's right to personal safety.  The malfeasance is all the more indefensible given my stance as a whistleblower of FBI corruption of the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and the agency's affiliated "target of interest" program in the form of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting against the law-abiding American public.

Sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

**********************************************************************************




No comments:

Post a Comment