My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, February 13, 2023

A Letter to My Aunt

Email sent to: margaret@4herzen.net. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: February 13, 2023 at 2:37 AM

Re:  Please correct false witness statements for the FBI.

Margaret, I hope this finds you well.

I am writing to you, because I am in receipt of specific threats that you may have provided falsified witness statements to your FBI handler alleging impropriety or unlawful behavior on my part.

I must say that I am aware of some of the coercive techniques employed by corrupt FBI agents on the far right -- including those of threatening the children of informants.

Dxxxxx has been threatened into providing falsified witness statements, too, sadly.  Yet, these have been corrected -- at least partially -- as the result of my insistence on direct and honest communication within our family.

On some level, I always expect that far right prevaricators within the FBI will admit their wrongdoing.  But this hasn't happened yet, and the lies from this group have been egregious and indefensible.

Among them appear to be knowingly false allegations of human trafficking or the manufacture and/or utilization of illegal substances on my part or on Ken's part.

Margaret, if you or Mike have any questions or doubts about the fact that Ken and I are honorable and law-abiding in all respects, please write to me via this email address promptly.

Otherwise, please correct your informant statements so they don't include equivocal language or leave room for multiple interpretations or "maybes."  Far right FBI personnel are known to further falsify witness statements "in house," without the knowledge of informants whose signatures they utilize to convey legitimacy.

I am in the process of attempting to illuminate the problem of falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives as perpetrated by the FBI and affiliates.  The fates of millions of law-abiding Americans may depend in large part upon my ability to adequately represent the truth of the far right's crimes agains the American electorate.

So, please tell the absolute truth in all circumstances, and do not allow FBI personnel to intimidate you into providing vague or uncertain language within the material you provide to them.

There is so much at stake for our democracy.  We need to demonstrate the fortitude to tell the truth in the face of those who would undermine the civil liberties and human rights of law-abiding American citizens.

Be strong, please.  Find your courage.  Hold to your highest principles.

All this I ask of you in good faith and with love,

Lane

************************************************************************************





No comments:

Post a Comment