My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, February 20, 2023

Is Viktor Goldmakher's FBI Handler Instructing Him to File a Civil Suit?

OIG Hotline, I am informed that the FBI handler of my former Cape Cod tenant, Viktor Goldmakher, is instructing him to file a civil suit against me in federal court for violating his tenant rights.

I'm afraid I don't know how to protect myself against this kind of predation.

Our laws likely do not reflect the right of private citizens to protect themselves from falsified law enforcement reporting and related crimes as they are currently being perpetrated by far right FBI personnel and affiliates.

It is alleged that Viktor Goldmakher endangered both my family and my property by following the directives of his FBI handler in providing falsified witness statements to the FBI, in allowing access to my property by FBI personnel and affiliates, and by mailing to me information which was meant to falsely implicate me of a "crime" of which I know nothing.

When I attempted to forward that mailing to OIG Hotline investigators through certified mail, the letter appears to have been removed from the U.S. mail system for a period of time while FBI personnel engaged in evidence tampering.

It's not clear to me how to safely engage with a tenant who is willing to cause this level of harm, and who does so while accepting compensation from Infragard.

While it is safe to say that my relationship with Viktor Goldmakher would almost certainly have been peaceable and positive were it not for the predations of criminal FBI personnel, it is also appears true that Viktor Goldmakher has willingly misused the trust that I have extended to him in allowing access to my property.

It would appear that the FBI feels confident enough that it can control attorneys, court clerks and judges, that the agency is comfortable in extending ongoing abuse of "targets of interest" through unjustified legal action.

Certainly, the FBI's desire to wrongfully utilize court proceedings to establish a "reservoir" of defamatory information about "targets of interest" in the public sphere appears to be persistent.

I do not yet have evidence that a civil complaint has been filed against me by Viktor Goldmakher.

But the FBI's pattern of guiding predatory informants to claim victimization by those "targets of interest" they have in truth victimized, in legal settings and elsewhere, seems well-established.

Perhaps your Office has the ability to suggest to far right FBI personnel that they should not attempt this particular manipulation of the U.S. judicial system and that Viktor Goldmakher should cause my family no further harm.

Thank you for allowing me to express this concern.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

The FBI is a deeply divided agency.  There are many FBI employees who view their vows to the Constitution with the utmost seriousness and honor, and who strive to defend the fundamentals of our democracy with courage, fortitude and commitment.  The fact that some segments of the FBI appear to have embraced a lawless course is not a justification to assail the FBI in general.  The safety of FBI agents should be protected, just as the safety of the American citizenry should be protected.  As President Joseph R. Biden has so rightly expressed, violence is never justified in any circumstance.  The rule of law must always be honored and upheld.  It is our shared determination to preserve the civil liberties and human rights of ALL AMERICANS that renders the United States a democracy.  We must never abandon this promise.  All of our most cherished freedoms depend upon it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment