My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, February 26, 2023

The Fate of a Mooring

Email sent to: quissett@meganet.net. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com  Date:  Monday, February 20, 2023 at 4:32 PM

Re:  Please let me know date for mooring commissioning this spring.

Hi Weatherly,

I hope you're enjoying President's Day.  I am delighted to have a little extra time with Ken here in Portola Valley.

Weatherly, I wanted to ask you to let me know when you plan to install my mooring tacking this spring.  If you can let me know the specific date in advance, I would certainly appreciate it.

I am going to ask that the mooring be evaluated by an independent party immediately following the spring commissioning, for the sole reason that I am informed that your FBI handler is instructing sabotage of the mooring in some manner.

Hopefully, having more eyes on the situation at a sooner point -- and regularly throughout the season -- will discourage your handler from extending further unlawful directives regarding my mooring.

Your official inspection should happen in September, as I mentioned -- although I would appreciate your scheduling it now so as not to encounter any problems with Town deadlines.

Of concern, it is alleged that Gregg Fraser has accepted pay from Infragard in order to advance the FBI's unlawful intention of cancelling my mooring.  If true, corruption of a public official in this capacity is actually quite a serious matter.  Whatever the situation, I hope Mr. Fraser is able to consult his conscience and hold to his public mandate rather than accede to criminal actors on the far right.  We will see how he conducts himself.

Thank you for keeping in touch with me with regard to specifics of the mooring commissioning.

Sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

Email sent to: paula.cushman@falmouthma.gov. From:  lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: February 26, 2023 at 5:04 PM

Paula, I wanted to touch base with you, due to the fact that I am informed that Gregg Fraser's FBI handler is working on some scheme, the details of which are unknown to me, to decommission my mooring in the future.

I have been in communication with Weatherly Dorris about this predicament.

Because it is alleged that Gregg Fraser is accepting compensation from Infragard for his cooperation in this plan, I am uncomfortable in receiving communications from him directly.  He is a public official who has accepted responsibility for serving the town of Falmouth with fairness and equity, avoiding all conflicts of interest.  Due to my status as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance in the form of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting against law-abiding American citizens, this circumstance presents clear conflict of interest for all of the FBI handlers and "informants" involved.

I would ask that you reach out to me right away if Mr. Fraser's handler is conveying any directives to the Harbor Master's Office concerning my mooring.

I am sharing this communication with others, as it may pertain to a federal investigation of FBI malfeasance connected to whistleblower retaliation in this instance.

Thank you very much for your support in preventing any directed sabotage of my mooring or decommissioning of my mooring as the result of any predatory directives of FBI personnel.

Sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************



No comments:

Post a Comment