My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, February 22, 2023

"Under Cover of the Forest": When the FBI's Unconstitutional "Target of Interest" Program Co-opts Municipal Governance

OIG Hotline investigators, I expressed my concerns to the Planning Commission of San Mateo County this morning during their public meeting by joining via phone.

The content of my remarks is represented exactly by my February 21, 2023 blog post entitled "Email to the Planning Commission of San Mateo County."

Following my statement, Mr. Steve Monowitz, Director of the Planning Commission, recommended that I email him directly.

That communication follows herewith.

I will observe that my stalker suggested that FBI personnel showed Mr. Morowitz defamatory material purporting to represent me at some point over the last several days.

One can only imagine how such false claims, presented by FBI personnel with the knowing intent to mischaracterize an honorable whistleblower, would be received by someone serving the County in this role.

Has the FBI proceeded to extend the false assertion that, by assisting the agency, Mr. Monowitz can help apprehend "dangerous criminals"?  

Has the FBI gone one step further to suggest that remuneration for Mr. Monowitz, given his anticipated service to society, would be only right?

Bribes are particularly pernicious when they are extended in the guise of contributing to "national security" or "community safety."

The truth, which is that far right segments of the FBI are actively preying upon law-abiding American citizens for anti-democratic objectives, represents an astonishing betrayal of the Constitution these individuals have sworn to uphold.

What is the true intention behind the MROSD project?  Is it arson?  Is it trespass intended to lead to violent home invasion?

My stalker has suggested that this project, in allowing access to my land under "cover of the forest," would permit Special Forces personnel working under the "Signature Reduction Act" to cause any number of gratuitous harms.

If true, what a horrific distortion of our power and our talents as a nation.

Who, of good character, is willing to stand up publicly and say that such attempts to harm law-abiding American Democrats and journalists are wrong?

The answer may determine whether our democracy can be wrested from the grip of those far right factions within the FBI who prefer autocratic governance over our nation.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

Email sent to: smonowitz@smcgov.org. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date:  Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at 9:40 AM

Re:  Follow Up Re:  APN #080-200-080, County File #PLN2022-00333

Dear Director Monowitz:

I appreciate your request that I follow up with you regarding my concerns pertaining to APN #080-200-080, County File #PLN2022-00333.

On the most basic level, I would like to know how much time ought to be granted to the public to comment on this proposal according to written San Mateo County guidelines.  Can you please direct me to that information, so that I can access it?

As you know, I am concerned about the origin of the $272,000 grant from Santa Clara County for this project, as I am told those funds did not originate from within Santa Clara County, but rather from the FBI/Infragard.

As a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance concerning initiatives that draw billions of dollars in congressional budget appropriations yearly, I have experienced ongoing threats intended to silence me as a witness in a federal investigation through the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. DOJ.

The arson and trespass threats connected to this particular project have raised my concerns, certainly.

I have been informed that Project Planner Camille Leung is signatory to Infragard.  If true, this is problematic from the standpoint of ethics concerns.

Bryan Apple of MROSD has reportedly been "recruited" as signatory to Infragard in the same manner.

So, I would ask the Planning Commission not to approve this project for the time being, while these details are being investigated by the OIG Hotline Investigations Division.

I appreciate every effort on the part of the Planning Commission to take a protective stance toward lives and property within San Mateo County.

Thank you for allowing me to ask for your advocacy, and that of the Planning Commission as a whole, with regard to this matter.

Sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment