My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, February 2, 2023

UPDATE: DELIVERY CONFIRMATION: NEW FEDEX SHIPMENT: Obstructed Fax Attempts

OIG Hotline investigators, I include here a photo of delivery confirmation of FedEx shipment #394175418646, which was signed for by A. Owens.  I hope this material reaches you securely.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams





OIG Hotline investigators, this is the new FedEx shipment receipt for the documents that are scheduled to be delivered to your office tomorrow, February 3, 2023.  The tracking number is 394175418646.

I will track this package tomorrow to ensure that it arrives as intended.

For OIG Hotline investigators' knowledge, the envelope within the FedEx mailing appears as follows, with security seals bearing numbers 1859858 and 1859859.


It is my hope that these documents will not fall into the hands of far right affiliates for whom they are not intended.

These permissions are granted to the OIG Hotline Investigations Division only, and to no one else.  I believe the physicians involved may benefit from your prompt clarification that they are permitted to speak to you only, and not others.

Thank you for your confidential handling of the information these documents yield.

One always hopes that the illness of a family member can be addressed safely and privately by physicians who are committed to upholding their professional oaths under all circumstances.  

When those vows are violated at the directive of those within far right factions of federal law enforcement, we need to gather the facts, in my opinion.

The sanctity of Americans' relationships to their medical providers should not be sacrificed or betrayed.

Surely, those who care about our national security desire for American citizens to lead healthy, safe, productive lives, supported by medical care providers who are worthy of our trust in them.

Thank you very much for your support in this matter.

With appreciation,




Lane MacWilliams


*************************************************************************************

OIG Hotline investigators, my husband's first attempt to send certain hard copy documents, including Limited Medical Power of Attorney and permissions regarding the physicians of a family member, to your Office via FedEx for delivery tomorrow, appears to have been wrongly addressed by FedEx staff in Santa Clara.

FedEx personnel omitted the word "Hotline" from the address label, as shown below on the receipt.


It would seem that far right FBI personnel may have a desire to direct the contents of this mailing to staff within the DOJ who are within their control.

One or two illegally altered lines within the permissions themselves could remove my family's privacy protections.  I believe far right factions within the FBI are aware of that fact.

I asked my husband to call FedEx to instruct that this mailing be held at the Santa Clara FedEx Store until my husband can return to correct the address this afternoon.  He has done so.  In addition, I called this FedEx Store and spoke to Angel, who gave me his assurance that the package would be held until my husband's return.

Yesterday, the appropriate permissions were mailed via U.S. postal service to four health care providers:  Dr. Jacob Ballon, Dr. Kristin Stent, Doug Bodin, and Dr. Laurence Katznelson.

It may be wise for OIG Hotline investigators to contact these four individuals right away in order to clarify for them that they have my permission to speak only to OIG Hotline investigators, and to no other person, group, entity or office.

If the permissions sent to them have been unlawfully altered, these health care providers may be confused about the rights granted to them.

I will post updated FedEx information as soon as it is available to me,

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

OIG Hotline investigators, my attempts to fax documents to you, including Limited Medical Power of Attorney and permissions regarding the physicians of a family member, are currently being blocked.

My MacBook Pro is unable to "recognize" the scanned file, and my MacBook Air is unable to attach any files to any email.  Both computers have demonstrated active hacking by third parties in the past, but these failings appear to be new.

I will continue to explore best alternatives for supplying you with these documents.

Thank you for your forbearance under these circumstances.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams




No comments:

Post a Comment