My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, February 13, 2023

Why Am I Being Copied on a Cryptocurrency Transaction Through PayPal?

OIG Hotline investigators, I am alarmed to have been blind copied on a cryptocurrency transaction through PayPal.

I do not own cryptocurrency, at least not by my knowledge or consent.

This transaction was not originated by me, nor by anyone I know.

I will check to ensure that my bank account has not been debited for this transaction.

Please see the documentation that follows herewith.

The OIG Hotline has my full permission to investigate this concern as your staff deems appropriate.

I hereby certify that this information is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

*************************************************************************************

Email sent to: cesaranaya714655@gmail.com. From: Payment Received! steivensmith739383@gmail.com bcc: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com

Paypal invoice ID:  211SXGB7935RV

Your transaction for crypto purchase has been approved by PayPal.

All details related to your purchase are mentioned below.  For more information, please contact our support team.

Your buy has been effective.  Your bank articulation will list this change installment to Coinbase worldwide by means of PayPal.

Transaction information:

Transaction Id: 211SXGB7935RV

Product name:  Crypto from Coinbase

Total price:  $1074.00

Date of order:  2/13/2023

Mode of billing:  Wallet money through checking account.

If any question (sic) come up, Please (sic) contact our support team on this number:  1(602) 39-97472

PayPal




No comments:

Post a Comment