My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Obstructed Email Communication with FedEx on Monday, February 13, 2023

OIG Hotline investigators, after I spoke to Leslie to arrange for my husband's pick up of the FedEx package on Monday, February 13, 2023, I attempted to email her to confirm that she would hold the package for him.

My first email attempt seemed to be obstructed, as it did not appear in my email's "Sent" folder.

I did take a screenshot of this communication immediately prior to sending it, because I had linked to this email portal through the FedEx store's website, here:  https://local.fedex.com/en-us/ca/santa-clara/office-0337.

This screenshot is included at the conclusion of this post.

The time stamp on my original screenshot is 12:51.03 on February 13, 2023, and I hit the "send" button a few seconds later.

Because the communication appeared to have been obstructed, given that my gmail account did not register it, I resent the identical content directly from my gmail account lanemacwilliams@gmail.com at 1:32 PM.

A screenshot of that gmail communication is also included below.  (Please scroll down if viewing this post via cell phone.)

I hope this information may assist investigators.

I hereby certify that all of this information is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams





No comments:

Post a Comment