My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, June 9, 2023

Current Threats Extended to the MacWilliams Family by FBI Affiliates

OIG Hotline, please be apprised that my stalker has repeatedly referenced the presence of two women in front of Ron and Rhonda Hyver's house this past week when my husband and I were leaving home.  Their appearance was notable because they seemed to be domestic workers, and there was debris or trash in the street next to several trash barrels fairly close to them.  Accordingly, the day must have been Sunday or Monday, the latter of which is trash pick-up day in our neighborhood.

My stalker has repeatedly suggested that these women were paid to falsely report about my husband and myself in some manner.

We had no interaction with them whatsoever, except that we drove past them.

I do not have information on the nature of their falsified reporting for the FBI, but my stalker is alleging that a raid on our home is being planned as a result of what they falsely attested.

Today, he has also sent me several messages stating that "time is running out," a threat which usually corresponds to a genuine plan of harm on the part of the FBI and its affiliates.

I am in receipt of threats toward my son in San Francisco,as well as his girlfriend, with specific references to an "explosion" of some kind close to their residence.  Whether this is meant to be related to utility company malfeasance, I am not informed.

In addition, my son is being threatened with false arrest, the basis of which we have no knowledge.

My stalker further referenced some form of mooring sabotage on Cape Cod as being effected by a diver connected to Weatherly Dorris and the Quissett Harbor Boat Yard.  There are threats of an explosive device having been placed within the fuel tank of my sailboat.  Alongside this, my stalker has extended many threats of arson and/or flooding of my property.

There are threats that, if I leave my home, there will be an accident that will translate to a "ride to death."  Some of these are accompanied by specific mentions of a bicycle or a motorcycle striking our vehicle intentionally in order to bring it to a halt.

There are many threats of forced job loss for my husband and younger son.

And there are myriad threats of ionizing radiation, EMF radiation, ELF radiation, and infrared radiation being manipulated to hazardous levels within our Portola Valley home.

There are threats of DEW deployment through an installation, perhaps referencing Cal Water's and PG&E's installation on Vista Verde Way.

There are threats of causing blindness through a close-range DEW assault.

There are threats of "cholera" within our tap water supply, alongside threats of "hazardous chemical" exposure, with hexavalent chromium being specified as one such risk.

There are threats of a violent break-in allegedly motivated by jewelry theft.

There is an abundance of sniper threats which reference the use of "sextants" or "compasses" to locate my position through my use of my cell phone or computer.

There are threats of HAARP deployment through Canadian satellite tasking.

There are ongoing threats of killing my pets.

Additionally, there are threats of deprivation of safe and private medical care.  

I continue to be obstructed from obtaining objective medical testing and expert medical care for issues directly caused by the FBI.  Maternova appears to be sufficiently cowed by FBI threats or sufficiently motivated by Infragard bribes as to be currently fading in their mission as a health care company to meet the needs of the public seeking their products.

I need advocacy to access Maternova's test, clearly, in addition to intervention ensuring that I have access to prompt and expert care for a rare parasite caused by the FBI, the transmission of which my stalker appears to be delighted by, proclaiming that his harm reflects "the luck of the Devil."

Indeed.

If, in fact, my stalker's claims that the FBI transmitted schistosomiasis multilocularis in retaliation for my stance as an FBI whistleblower are borne out, as I believe they will be, I hope that long-overdue indictments of these predatory individuals can finally be extended,.

Lastly, I will say this:  I am quite upset about the FBI's latest set of crimes against my family and myself.

I am in no manner suicidal.

Further, if grievous harm should befall me for any reason whatsoever, I hereby authorize the OIG Hotline to oversee autopsy proceedings that should include the objective search for evidence of schistosomiasis multilocularis. Given my recent blood pressure issues, currently abated, I believe there is likely liver evidence of this parasite.  Certainly, objective ELISA testing should reveal it.

To be clear, if I receive expert and prompt medical care, I believe I can recover from this illness caused by the FBI.

But I will need open advocacy and protection in that process.

There are many law-abiding Americans who are currently suffering needless and inhuman assaults under the FBI's unconstitutional "target of interest" program.  

I would like to help these good people.

But I believe I can make a greater contribution if I'm alive and well to do it.

Thank you for allowing me to document my concerns herewith.

With deep gratitude for your ongoing efforts on my behalf and that of my family,




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

The FBI is a deeply divided agency.  There are many FBI employees who view their vows to the Constitution with the utmost seriousness and honor, and who strive to defend the fundamentals of our democracy with courage, fortitude and commitment.  The fact that some segments of the FBI appear to have embraced a lawless course is not a justification to assail the FBI in general.  As President Joseph R. Biden has so rightly expressed, violence is never justified in any circumstance.  The rule of law must always be honored and upheld.  It is our shared determination to preserve the civil liberties and human rights of all Americans that renders the United States a democracy.  We must never abandon this promise. All of our most cherished freedoms depend upon it.

No comments:

Post a Comment