My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, June 29, 2023

Further Emails with Dr. Taylor Spangler in Light of Imminent Threats to the MacWilliams Family

OIG Hotline, I am deeply concerned by the email exchange with Dr. Taylor Spangler included below. I am receiving death threats that are specific and credible with regard to a break-in at my home tonight, and Dr. Spangler appears to be silenced in sharing his findings of Echinococcus multilocularis with me directly in a timely, responsive manner.

While I have only spent a short time speaking with Dr. Spangler, I can say this:  he, like many scientists I have had the privilege to know, including my own father, rejects lying and deceit.

Accordingly, his emails are terribly loud in what they do not say.

What they do not say is NO, I DID NOT FIND ECHINOCOCCUS MULTILOCULARIS IN THE SAMPLES I VIEWED ON MONDAY.

Instead, they talk about the Lab's upcoming histology review -- and who knows what slides the Lab will be viewing.

I need Dr. Spangler's honest communication about his findings at this time.

And I need the help of the OIG Hotline in allowing him to convey them to me freely and immediately.

Please intervene on our behalf.  Dr. Spangler may be reached at 530-297-0470.




Lane MacWilliams

Post script:  For the record, my stalker appears to be sending taunting material to my cell phones indicating that Dr. Spangler was offered career benefits for his silence in this matter:



Beyond this, my stalker seems to be suggesting that Dr. Spangler has now signed a secrecy agreement with the FBI and cannot be persuaded to tell me the truth of his findings, for which I paid him, regarding Oliver's Echinococcus multilocularis.  Rather, this is referred to as "a secret he will take to his grave."



My communications on Monday and Tuesday, prior to Dr. Spangler's signing his agreements with the FBI, were simply cut off through close range signal-jamming which obstructed my Wifi and cell phone access.

So, it seems that we need to question in this circumstance whether Txx Lxxxx should be allowed to get away with the murder of my family members through the concealment of Dr. Spangler's findings in this matter.

Would law-abiding Americans view Txx Lxxxx' concealment of the facts of his own murderous crimes to be acceptable in a nation which still ostensibly adheres to the rule of law?

Might we ask them?

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

Email sent to: nsg@necropsyservices.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: June 29, 2023 at 10:41 AM

Dr. Spangler,

Did you find Echinococcus multilocularis in the histology samples from Oliver which you viewed at the beginning of this week?

Lane MacWilliams

**********************************************************************************

Email sent to: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. From: nsg@necropsyservices.com. Date: June 29, 2023 at 4:41 PM

There hasn't been a histology review yet.  The expedite fee is to get the histology review done on Saturday.  The histology processing usually takes a lot longer.  Saturday is as fast as we can get it done.

Best regards,

Dr. Taylor Spangler

**********************************************************************************

Email sent to: nsg@necropsyservices.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com Date: June 29, 2023 at 6:03 PM

Dr. Spangler, I understand.

I'm not talking about the lab's histology review when I ask whether you found Echinococcus multilocularis in the samples which you personally reviewed on Monday.  I'm talking about your own direct viewing of the samples.

As you know, your own direct observations are very important to my family with regard to timeliness.  That's why I'm asking for your immediate answer to this critical question.

Depending on the particular samples viewed by the lab, others in the lab may or may not be privileged with the material you yourself have viewed.

It's also important to us that Oliver's liver and kidneys were frozen for future study.

I sent you a $400 check two days ago, simply because I didn't know the extent of the costs for further testing.  Of course, I will compensate you for the $500 difference.

In the meantime, if you would let me know whether you found Echinococcus multilocularis in the samples you reviewed on Monday, I would appreciate it very much.  To contextualize this for you, I am attaching some ultrasound images of the gallbladder of a a beloved family member.  The cystic features here are entirely consonant with Echinococcus multilocularis.  But we need more data, and I'm hoping you can provide that to us with your impressions right away.

Thank you very much,

Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************






No comments:

Post a Comment