My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, June 22, 2023

Letter Submitted to Santa Clara Valley Medical Center - O'Connor Hospital -- Online Portal

OIG Hotline, following herewith is documentation of a letter I submitted to Santa Clara Valley Medical Center - O'Connor Hospital - through this Hospital's online portal.

Immediately after I submitted this communication, Dr. Christopher Campbell did meet with Graham and me.

I explained to Dr. Campbell that Graham has had a likely exposure to alveolar schistosomiasis.  His current bilirubin level of 3 is elevated in a manner that raises questions of liver/gallbladder obstruction due to cystic features.

I showed to Dr. Campbell photographs of Graham's gallbladder ultrasound demonstrating large cysts.

I explained to Dr. Campbell that on many days, Graham is experiencing too much pain to eat, drink, or get out of bed.

I delineated for Dr. Campbell the dramatic weight loss that that Graham has experienced.

Despite all of this, Dr. Christopher Campbell, at the directive of corrupt FBI agent Txx Lxxxx, failed to order an ultrasound for Graham of his liver, kidneys, and gallbladder.

I asked Dr. Campbell if he was willing to accept personal liability for this diagnostic failure if Graham is later shown to have alveolar schistosomiasis.

He declined to answer.

I am exercising the utmost in restraint when I say that my son, having been preyed upon in unconscionable ways by corrupt FBI agent Txx Lxxxx, is even now being denied access to necessary medical care by this same man.

Is this acceptable in the United States of America?

How can we support the freedom of an FBI agent like Txx Lxxxx who commits first-degree murder against law-abiding American citizens?

How can we excuse his unwarranted, unprovoked crimes?

How can we accept Txx Lxxxx' inhumanity, his predation, his utter lack of remorse or repentance -- all at the expense of my son?

Should Dr. Campbell, as an ER physician, be accepting pay to turn away seriously ill patients at the directive of far right FBI personnel?

My family requires intervention, urgent assistance, and redress.

Txx Lxxxx should face immediate career and legal consequences for his ongoing crimes against my family members.

If Txx Lxxxx must be arrested so that my son has a chance at life, then Txx Lxxxx must be arrested.

Let's not further delay that necessity.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

*********************************************************************************

Santa Clara Valley Medical Center/O'Connor Hospital:

I have reason to believe that my son, Graham MacWilliams, is seriously ill with alveolar schistosomiasis.  He entered the O'Connor Hospital ER with our request for a detailed ultrasound of his liver, his kidneys, and his gallbladder.

He requires an urgent ID referral.

He also has evidence of an undiagnosed pituitary tumor, with a recent HGH measure of 5.41 mg/ml.

He requires a detailed pituitary MRI with a radiologist's assessment on an immediate basis.

What processes are obstructing my son's access to medical care at this time?

I stand as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance in the form of the agency's perpetration of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.

I am a key witness in an investigation currently being conducted by the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice to further evaluate this "insider threat" to our democracy.

As such, my family members and I have been under extensive and ongoing threat of harm.  The exposure to the alveolar schistosomiasis described above is alleged to have been the result of intentional acts perpetrated by far right FBI personnel.

It has been alleged that my son's physician today, Dr. Christopher Campbell, is being pressured by corrupt FBI agent Txx Lxxxx to file a false witness statement regarding my son concerning his lucidity and his state of mind during his initial discussion with the physician.

Such a false statement, under our current circumstances, can be used to discredit my son's reports of pain, to falsely characterize him as suffering from mental illness as opposed to physical illness, or to wrongfully justify a law enforcement raid on our home, with all of its attendant risks of harm.

I have asked to speak directly to Dr. Christopher Campbell regarding the urgent reasons for our request for an ultrasound today.

Yet, in reported dialogue with Txx Lxxxx, he has declined after multiple hours of our waiting in the ER to allow me to provide critical information regarding my son's likely alveolar schistosomiasis.

Txx Lxxxx, more than any other FBI employee, is responsible for my son's exposure to alveolar schistosomiasis.  Should he be allowed to obstruct my son's ultrasound under these circumstances by engaging in unethical dialogue with my son's physician, Dr. Christopher Campbell?

Such actions constitute both obstruction of needed medical care and obstruction of justice.

My son deserves attentive care that is based on ethical, impartial, responsive, compassionate, evidence-based medicine.

I am asking that O'Connor Hospital provide this care, despite the crimes of Mr. Txx Lxxxx.

I am also asking that Dr. Christopher Campbell refuse to endanger the safety of my family by filing a falsified witness statement for pay at the directive of the FBI/Infragard.

O'Connor Hospital is responsible for maintaining truthfulness, integrity, safety and privacy for my son in rendering his care.

Instead, we have had a troubling experience in the waiting room of this Hospital today.

I would ask for your immediate engagement with this issue.

Please be apprised that this communication will be copied to the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice.




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment