My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Further Coerced False Witness Statements from a Family Member

OIG Hotline, I have Wifi currently, which constitutes a small miracle.  

Over the last several days, I was only able to connect to the internet for approximately five minutes over each period of 24 hours.

Please be apprised that I have been receiving extensive threats today, June 28, 2023,  of yet more falsified witness statements provided by my son Duncan MacWilliams (and apparently, his girlfriend) at the directive of his corrupt FBI handler Txx Lxxxx.  The involvement of a corrupt FBI employee named "Izzy" is also being repeatedly mentioned in this regard.

It seems that my son is being threatened with false arrest and his girlfriend is receiving death threats unless they comply with demands to sign their names to lies in official testaments for the FBI impugning my character and that of my husband.

If investigators speak to them directly, I'm sure they will explain that their handlers have threatened their lives in coercing yet another round of false testimony.

Of concern, it is alleged that Duncan's coerced falsified statements are intended by the FBI to be used as justification to cause my husband physical harm during his travels to Grenoble, France this week -- and possibly to justify physical harm caused to me within my own home in Portola Valley, CA.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment