My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Documentation of Extreme RF Radiation Exposures at 45 Vista Verde Way

OIG Hotline, this is to document that the RF radiation readings in our master bedroom overnight, as measured on my TriField TMF2 meter, were both extremely high and remarkably unstable.  

It appears that my stalker xxxxxxx xxxx's threats of full DEW assault toward my family represent attack from a near source, likely the robotic sources he has mentioned previously:  that placed in our attic space by FBI informant Ruperto Solis, and that placed in our garage space by FBI contractors on the night of August 10, 2022.

My stalker has rather contemptuously threatened a "ray-gun arcade" at our home.  

It must be said that, for the FBI to assail the health of the law-abiding public in this manner is stunningly unlawful, and violates every civil liberty and human right I can think of.

Of concern, the objective measures of RF radiation are highly altered, and hazardous to human health.

I still believe the Freedom of Information Act should be upheld in its entirety.  And the FBI is not going to change my mind about that, though I intend to document all irregular measures of RF radiation in my residence that I observe.

This represents a rather extensive and limitless liability for the FBI personnel involved in these assaults, and I have no doubt that FBI Director Christopher Wray is fully apprised of them.

The question of why the FBI would be violating the Constitution in order to assail law-abiding American citizens must be rather urgently asked.  It seems to me that these acts are more aligned with the malevolent agenda of a foreign actor than anyone who would identify as an American citizen.

Why does my stalker, as a leading member of Russian-affiliated organized crime within the United States, exert any influence over the FBI whatsoever?  Who within the FBI thinks this influence is within the national security interests of the United States?

President Biden is exactly right in depicting the Republican Party as "dominated, driven, and intimidated" by far-right forces demonstrated by Donald Trump and his followers.  

What has not yet been revealed to the American public is that that domination, drive and intimidation is originating from within corrupt elements of our own national security apparatus.  When segments of the FBI become indistinguishable from Russian-affiliated organized crime, we are witnessing a true "insider threat" to the sovereignty of our nation.

That, I believe, is the struggle on which we all stand on the front lines.

Having said that, I would prefer that my virtuous family survive to continue to support the democracy in an ongoing way than have us perish as extremist segments of the FBI would seem to prefer.

OIG Hotline, we need removal of the harmful DEW devices that have been placed within our residence and our neighbors' residences.  Further, we need to know that Duncan MacWilliams and Mary Grinnell have been similarly safeguarded by having DEW devices removed from their residence and their neighbors' residences.

Please intervene on our behalf to safeguard us at this time.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment