My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, September 1, 2022

Why Did the FBI Interfere with My Husband's Career as Early as 2019?


September 1, 2022

OIG Hotline investigators, my stalker is alleged to have interfered in my husband's career as early as March of 2019, so I am told, when FBI personnel directed investor Mr. Nety Krishna to force my husband to sell half of his equity stake in a company for which my husband himself had negotiated the purchase.  The following year, so I am informed, the FBI dictated that Mr. Nety Krishna force my husband's sale of his remaining equity stake.

Does this sound like democracy?

Or does it sound like a determination on the part of my stalker, a mentally disturbed and obsessive individual, to wreak havoc in the lives of good people (contributing supporters of the Democratic Party, it must be said) for his entertainment?

Does it sound like democracy that my stalker ensured that my husband's next boss was a man who is deeply compromised on a personal level to members of Russian-affiliated organized crime?  Does it sound like democracy that therefore my stalker could easily dictate the lies this follow-on boss extended as knowingly falsified witness statements provided to the FBI?

Does it sound like democracy that the FBI would then justify extensive surveillance of my family based upon the lies that they themselves had dictated?

Friends, far right segments of the FBI support autocracy, not democracy.

They are seeking to establish, as Edward Snowden revealed to the American public years ago, total economic and social control over the populace.

If you have a business, they want a piece.

If they cannot have it, they will force you to sell.

And so we return to the question of why the FBI is implementing tactics identical to those of organized crime.  

Are segments of the FBI in fact compromised by Russia, which has long intended to support the extremes of American politics in order to divide the electorate?

Do the lies of Christopher Wray's personnel that virtuous Americans are involved in "espionage" and "terrorism" comport with Vladimir Putin's agenda to tear our country apart at the seams?

Are the payoffs presumably being extended to corrupt FBI agents in this scheme worth such a fundamental betrayal of the nation?

I have so many questions about the FBI's interference with a peaceful and free democracy, it's difficult to know where to begin.

OIG Hotline investigators, Mr. Nety Krishna is reported to be a deeply dishonest man.  Nonetheless, perhaps he will be obligated to reveal to you his communications with FBI agents concerning my husband as early as 2019, or even prior.

From my perspective, if OIG Hotline investigators can establish that my husband was targeted by my stalker without cause from the very beginning, it will be easier to unravel the slanderous and defamatory intent of subsequent falsified law enforcement reporting perpetrated by the FBI in this case.

Mr. Nety Krishna's contact information is as follows:  KCK MTM Technologies, cell phone:  (408) 507-1902.  Home address:  1345 Floyd Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA. 94087.


No comments:

Post a Comment