My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, September 26, 2022

Request for Intervention Regarding HAARP/DEW Deployment

Current threats to the MacWilliams family, as communicated to me by FBI affiliates through the Pegasus hack of my cell phone (xxx) xxx-1467 include the following:

  • threats of grievous harms to Duncan MacWilliams and/or Mary Grinnell
  • threats of HAARP deployment
  • threats of DEW deployment from neighbors' properties 
  • threats of DEW deployment through devices allegedly placed in our garage on the night of August 10, 2022 when our garage door was partially opened by FBI contractors
  • threats of DEW deployment through a device allegedly placed in our attic at the direction of the FBI by Ruperto Solis
  • threats of DEW deployment through a device my stalker refers to as a truck-mounted "thrower"
  • threats of staged car accident for Ken MacWilliams when he attends a conference at the coast on Tuesday, September 27, 2022
  • threats of fire at our home in Portola Valley and/or our family home on Cape Cod
  • threats of flooding at our home in Portola Valley and/or our family home on Cape Cod
  • threats of career harms to Ken MacWilliams and/or Duncan MacWilliams

Of concern, RF radiation readings in our residence at 45 Vista Verde Way are exceptionally high at night, even without WiFi connected.  Taking a stroll outside of our home, it does appear that high and concentrated RF readings are currently emanating from one or more of our neighbors' homes.  It seems that the most powerful DEW has been placed on a neighbor's property directly across Vista Verde Way, so that is the greatest concern among nearby properties.  

In addition, I measure extremely high pulsed RF levels in our kitchen/family room/dining room areas throughout the day.  Often, these measurements are out-of-range high as measured on my TriField EMF TF2 meter.  The strength of this signal indicates a near source, giving credence to my stalker's assertion that the FBI is utilizing one or more DEW devices which it has wrongfully placed within our residence.

My family and I would appreciate any and all efforts to halt the FBI current predations toward us through DEW and HAARP deployment at home and at work, applying to all members of the MacWilliams family, and extending to Mary Grinnell.

My stalker is repeatedly requesting "silence" from me over the results of genetic testing of the biological sample OIG Hotline investigators purportedly collected from the Palo Alto Medical Foundation.

The FBI's current predations toward our family seem to be related to my stalker's fear of exposure regarding the results of this test.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliiams









No comments:

Post a Comment