My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, September 8, 2022

When the FBI Creates Fake Photos to Implicate an Honorable American

OIG Hotline, my stalker tells me that the FBI has created fake photos of my husband intended to "prove" the agency's knowingly false allegations that he has engaged in in what my stalker terms "espionage" activity.

Knowing the "special focus" of South Bay Task Force Chief Txx Lxxxx, and no doubt the related lies of the unnamed FBI agent with whom we met at Oakland Headquarters at our own initiative to report my stalker on February 21, 2020, I am going to make a wild guess that the fake photos show my husband with individuals of Chinese ethnicity.

This is wrong from so many points of view, it's hard to know where to begin.

First, I will observe the following:

1.  I have been told that my stalker created a fake film depicting me committing a crime that never occurred.  My physician of fifteen years believed the film was real, so it must have been astonishingly convincing.  Our relationship was ruined within the space of a few false and defamatory minutes I never witnessed.  Yet, this was the FBI's intent.  And far-right personnel within the FBI have committed this exact defamation hundreds of times over in showing this AI-generated film to my acquaintances, my friends, and even my family members.  If the technology exists to create a film this damaging and believable, then fake photographs would be no problem for these far-right perpetrators within the FBI. None at all.

2.   My husband is the most loyal and patriotic man I know.  When I went through a health challenge a few years ago, he spoon-fed me.  How many men do you know who are going to spend the time on such an effort?  Likely you know none.  My husband is the only man I know who will do this, and my delight over his out-sized loyalty is one of the reasons I married him thirty-two years ago.  Along with being loyal to me, MY HUSBAND IS LOYAL TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.  He believes, as I believe, that China has engaged in a fundamental betrayal of its ties to the U.S. by siding with Putin over the war in Ukraine.  We support American democracy, not autocracy.  We support democracies all over the world, not totalitarian governments.  We support President Joseph R. Biden, not Vladimir Putin or Xi Jinping.  Period.  

3.  My husband is motivated by the purity of scientific discovery, the excitement of team-building in entrepreneurial environments, and the satisfaction of helping businesses and communities thrive.  He is not materialistic.  He is not dishonest.  He is not a "spy." And he would never betray his country, his own hard work and the diligence of all of his colleagues by failing to protect proprietary information.  He is incapable of such deceit.

4.  My husband mentioned to me a few years ago that he has a few thousand LinkedIn connections.  That's a few thousand more than I have.  (My LinkedIn account is inactive.) Some of those few thousand people are going to be Chinese-Americans.  Given FBI agent Txx Lxxxx' lies about my husband, should my husband be afraid to have lunch with someone who is Chinese-American?  Should he be afraid to take a call from someone who is Chinese-American?  Should he run in the opposite direction if a Chinese-American supplier visits his company?  For me, after the horrific abuses that far-right personnel within the FBI have subjected me to, the fear of false accusations is ever-present.  How can this not lead to an avoidance that damages the American public's ability to form trustful bonds regardless of race?  Is this really the considered decision of the nation we believe in?  Is this really consonant with our knowledge that "all men are created equal?"

5. Why would FBI agent Txx Lxxxx lie about my husband?  Did he have a quota?  Was he paid for adding my husband's name to a list of people who needed "surveilling"?  Was he paid for adding my own?  How much?  What is the price for one American to betray another in this manner?  What is the Bitcoin total required to consign an honorable man to a lifetime of false accusations and constant surveillance?  What is the compensation to relegate his innocent family to the same unwarranted predation?  Mr. Lxxxx, speak up, please.

6.  What is the intent of the FBI in creating fake photographs of crimes that never occurred?  Is it to stage a violent law enforcement raid at my home?  Is to physically assail my honorable husband and my innocent family members with DEWs?  With snipers?  With staged car accidents alleged to be in the interests of "national security"?

7.  Who is going to hold the far-right criminals within the FBI accountable in a court of law?  Are fake photos considered standard operating procedure for an FBI which is attempting to deconstruct the Constitution without the American public ever waking up to the fact?  Has falsified law enforcement reporting now become routine within this agency?  Does FBI Director Christopher Wray pride himself on being able to ruin the life of any American, no matter how virtuous?

Good people of the OIG Hotline, my husband is blameless, as am I.  The FBI knows this quite well.  That's why the agency is threatening the lives of those within my husband's acquaintance in an effort to coerce falsified witness statements from them.  That's why the agency is using monies from the national treasury to produce fake photographs capable of convincing others of an honorable man's non-existent culpability.

My husband deserves to see those fake photographs, and further, he deserves to know the slander and defamation that have accompanied them in the name of the "national security interest."

And both of us deserve to face FBI agent Txx Lxxxx to ask him why he violated our civil liberties and our human rights in lying about us for profit and praise.

My husband has defended the rule of law and the Constitution with much more character and integrity than are possessed by one thousand Txx Lxxxxes.  Fake photographs don't alter the indelible loyalty and patriotism of my honorable husband of thirty-two years.

Let the truth be told about this, and let it be told loudly and bravely by those who know what genuine virtue is.

Robert F. Kennedy once explained that "Every time we turn our heads the other way when we see the law flouted, when we tolerate what we know to be wrong, when we close our eyes and ears to the corrupt because we are too busy or too frightened, when we fail to speak up and speak out, we strike a blow against freedom, decency and justice."

The honorable Mr. Kennedy was entirely right.

So, I will not remain silent about the falsified law enforcement reporting actively being perpetrated by far-right personnel within the FBI.

I will speak the truth until other Americans can hear the clarion call for their concern, their attention, and their involvement in righting this wrong.

Our democracy depends on it.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment