My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, September 14, 2022

When the FBI Turns Health Care Providers into FBI Informants

1.  Did your doctor Yumi Ando become a paid FBI informant at the urging of the FBI?

Answer:  Unfortunately, she did.  The FBI asked Dr. Judith Nevitt to show her an AI-generated film co-opting my likeness, depicting a crime that never occurred.  After that, my doctor was co-opted as a informant, without any real understanding of what was going on.

2.  Did she later learn the film was fake?

Answer:  Yes, but she didn't have the strength of character to back out of her agreements with the FBI at that point, sadly.  She gave them everything they demanded of her.

3.  What did they demand of her?

Answer:  First, they requested that she give them access to all of my medical records.  My full history for fifteen years of care.  Everything.  Every prescription.  Every consult.  Every procedure.

4.  Don't HIPPA privacy laws prevent such violations of patient privacy?

Answer:  Only if doctors have the moral fiber to uphold them.

5. What else did the FBI ask of Dr. Yumi Ando?

Answer:  They asked her to slander and defame me in a conversation with Sabina Schnapek when I sought to replace Yumi Ando with another concierge physician, Ian Kroes.

6.  And did she comply with that demand?

Answer:  Unfortunately, she did.

7.  So, she actively prevented you from changing doctors when you were seeking to find a physician of a higher ethical standard.

Answer:  She did.

8.  Did she provide them with falsified witness statements as your physician?

Answer:  Almost certainly.

9.  Why do you believe that to be the case?

Answer:  Other than the fact that the FBI demands falsified witness statements from nearly everyone within the sphere of "targets of interest,"  she violated physician ethics one day in an email conversation with me.  I found that violation to be surprising, as she had never violated patient confidentiality in this manner before.  It seemed to me right away that she had committed the violation at the instruction of her handler.

10.  Her FBI handler?

Answer:  Yes.

11.  What was the content of the email she wrote?

Answer:  On May 15, 2019, she sent me an email out of the blue discussing a recent hormone test in great detail and referencing libido.  I think most patients and physicians understand that email does not represent a secure means of conducting a medical consult.  The disclosures she engaged in were not consented to by me, and I felt they were intentionally reckless.

12.  How could such disclosures have been misused by the FBI?

Answer:  In any number of ways.  Far right segments of the FBI wield disinformation quite expertly, and they seek consistently to portray "targets of interest" as both unstable psychologically and hyper-sexualized.

13.  Do you believe that Dr. Yumi Ando was pressured to falsify witness statements for the FBI supporting similar claims?

Answer:  I believe that she was.

14.  Did she ever indicate to you that she regretted what she did?

Answer:  She tacitly acknowledged a lack of moral courage regarding my care.  She told me that she and her husband were actively discussing their desire to move overseas where democracy was better defended.

15.  Did this strike you as ironic?

Answer:  Absolutely.  I understand the desire to run away from totalitarianism as the FBI is attempting to establish it within the United States.  But at a certain point, Americans have to decide whether they love their country.  If they do, it's up to them to stand for what is true and lawful and just.  Democracy is no accident.  It is a form of self-governance that depends entirely on citizens' commitment to defend one another's civil liberties as vigorously as they would defend their own.

16.  Did Dr. Yumi Ando defend your civil liberties as her patient of fifteen years?

Answer:  No, she did not. Unequivocally, resoundingly, and saddeningly, she did not.















No comments:

Post a Comment