My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, September 26, 2022

The FBI's Influence Over Moral Failures in Medical Care

 1. It seems that some people who have provided falsified witness statements about you to the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office and the FBI may have been instructed by your stalker and his affiliates to suggest that you were ill.

Answer:  If you mean ill with HIV, it has been suggested that my stalker may have arranged for this false reporting.  I do not know whether this transpired.  For the record, I do not currently have HIV and neither does my husband.  Neither of us have any risk factors for contracting this particular illness, it should be noted.  We have never experienced illness with an STD.

2.  Why would the FBI direct such falsified law enforcement reporting?

Answer:  I think that's a valid question, and I think it needs to be determined whether the FBI engaged in any predation that was intended to cause my unlawful exposure to HIV in a medical setting, to correspond with all the falsified witness statements that came before.

3.  Are you suggesting that the FBI may be intentionally exposing "targets of interest" to serious illness through physicians whose cooperation has been coerced?

Answer:  I am.  While it sounds extremely improbable, I think the possibility must be considered.  It appears that, from a historical perspective, the Nazis engaged in similar crimes during WWII.  (There's a fascinating article in the New York Times from July 24, 2022, entitled "A University in France Confronts the Medical Sins from Its Nazi Past."https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/24/world/europe/french-university-nazi-medical-crimes.html)

I would tend to ask whether any former Nazis were hired into the FBI or other three-letter agencies after the War, as has been alleged.  Perhaps this reflected an attempt to counter the threat of the Soviet Union.  Patterns of human atrocities can persist, albeit in slightly different form.  But we need to be fairly assertive, in my opinion, in evaluating exactly what crimes far right members of the FBI may be committing in this regard.

4.  Why?  What are the risks?

Answer:  The risks are that far right personnel within the FBI may be engaging in aggression toward Democrats and journalists for anti-democratic objectives, but doing so in such a way as to remain out of the public view.

5.  Covert war, you mean.

Answer:  Yes, that's exactly what I mean.

6.  And who would be dictating the parameters of such aggression?

Answer:  Nobody who has been voted into office by the American electorate.  And that's the problem.  Our Constitution provides for civilian control of the military.  Civilian control.  The founding fathers thought this through.  They did not want those with military or special forces capability refusing direct accountability to our Commander-in-Chief.  We happen to have a wonderful Commander-in-Chief in President Joseph R. Biden.  Far right segments of the FBI should not be assailing law-abiding American citizens in defiance of his directives.

7.  Do you think the FBI attempted to render you seriously ill with a communicable pathogen?

Answer:  I don't have evidence of that attempted crime at this time, although there are concerning signs.

8.  What are they?

Answer:  I have received thousands of threats from my stalker on my Pegasus-hacked iPhone (xxx) xxx-1467, indicating that the FBI has engaged in multiple plans to cause exactly this harm.

9.  Together with your stalker's collusion?

Answer:  Yes.

10.  Anything else?

Answer:  The Palo Alto Medical Foundation initiated an Ethics and Compliance investigation prior to my ultrasound exam and my scheduled visit with Dr. Winona Tan.  So, something problematic happened within PAMF prior to my being seen.  I just don't yet know what that was.

11.  What would be the implications if the FBI did in fact attempt this crime?

Answer:  Well first, I would say that anyone and everyone who reported to law enforcement that I was ill or promiscuous has implicated himself or herself in filing a false report at the direction of FBI personnel or affiliates.  And that's a serious matter all by itself.  So, I think those individuals would need to be held to account.

12.  In other words, lying about someone's virtue opens the door to potential physical predation.

Answer:  Exactly so.  Lies about an individual's conduct, ethics, virtue and health can set her up for horrific targeting in the future.  Witnesses who have engaged in falsified law enforcement reporting at any level need to understand this.

13.  What are the other implications?

Answer:  There are broader programmatic implications that should be urgently assessed.  If such a crime was being planned against one "target of interest," is this a "standard" component of the FBI's unlawful harms directed toward those law-abiding Americans who have been wrongfully designated as "targets"?  And how many people would that be?

14.  Are there other implications as well?

Answer:  If my stalker's genetic material is connected to the FBI's alleged attempt to harm me in this manner, as has been alleged, it seems to me the fact that my stalker is a leading member of Russian-affiliated organized crime should be revisited.  

15.  For what purpose?

Answer:  Why would far right segments of the FBI be coordinating with Russian-affiliated organized crime to harm law-abiding American citizens?  Where is that agenda originating?  With Vladimir Putin?  With FBI Director Christopher Wray?  Who thinks that Russian-affiliated totalitarianism on American soil represents a good idea?  What are the names of these people?  What badges are they carrying?  What titles?

16.  You are suggesting that such evidence, if it exists, would provide definitive proof of Russian infiltration into portions of the United States national security apparatus.

Answer: Yes,  I am.  

17.  Are there other important considerations?

Answer.  There are.  On February 21, 2020, my husband and I traveled to the Oakland headquarters of the FBI to meet in person with an agent at our own initiative.

18.  Why did you do that?

Answer:  Because my stalker had appeared to confess to committing a capital crime against a child in the autumn of 2017, and I felt it was incumbent upon me to convey this information to federal law enforcement authorities.  Beyond this, he had seemed to confess to repeatedly and intentionally infecting healthy American citizens with HIV, and I felt it was necessary to convey this information as well.

19.  Do you believe the FBI suppressed an investigation of your stalker for political reasons?

Answer:  I do, and I believe the FBI agent who should have initiated that investigation instead falsified his report of our conversation.  It would be illuminating to understand how many innocent Americans were victimized by my stalker because the FBI failed to investigate him at the appropriate time.

20.  Weren't there seventy additional child victims of Larry Nassar's predations because the FBI suppressed an investigation of him when they first learned of his crimes?

Answer:  I believe so.  I think the American public has the right to ask why the FBI appears to be protecting men who are actively preying upon women and children in violation of state and federal law.

21.  You have said that your stalker, as a leading member of Russian-affiliated organized crime in the United States, is a self-described human trafficker.  

Answer:  Yes.

22.  Do you believe that certain individuals within the FBI could be profiting from human trafficking crimes being perpetrated within the United States?

Answer:  I believe that financial ties between far right segments of the FBI and Russian-affiliated organized crime within the United States almost certainly exist.

23.  How can this best be illuminated for the American public?

Answer:  Truthfully.  I believe our democracy has been placed at risk because of the infiltration of far-right interests into the FBI and other national security agencies.  So, truthfully and courageously and factually and judiciously.  All of these.

***********************************************************************************

At the end of my posts regarding the unlawful actions of far-right personnel within the FBI, I will be adding the following statement.  The FBI is a deeply divided agency.  There are many FBI employees who view their vows to the Constitution with the utmost seriousness and honor, and who strive to defend the fundamentals of our democracy with courage, fortitude and commitment.  The fact that some segments of the FBI appear to have embraced a lawless course is not a justification to assail the FBI in general.  The safety of FBI agents should be protected, just as the safety of the American citizenry should be protected.  As President Joseph R. Biden has so rightly expressed, violence is never justified in any circumstance.  The rule of law must always be honored and upheld.  It is our shared determination to preserve the civil liberties and human rights of ALL AMERICANS that renders the United States a democracy.  We must never abandon this promise.  All of our most cherished freedoms depend upon it.

No comments:

Post a Comment