My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, September 15, 2022

UPDATE: A Threat of Falsified Law Enforcement Reporting This Thursday, September 8, 2022/September 15, 2022

Thursday, September 15, 2022

OIG Hotline, my husband has recovered sufficiently from his illness that he plans to gather with his graduate school colleagues this evening, likely at a restaurant in Portola Valley.  Again, this group is comprised of Mark McCord, Paul and Glenn Carey, Tom Newman and Gideon Yoffe.

It appears that most, if not all, of the members of this group have been coerced into providing falsified witness statements for the FBI regarding my husband.  

My husband, at my request, will record this dialogue in its entirety so that it can be made available to OIG Hotline investigators if needed in the future.

Clearly, the FBI's coercion of this group represents a significant and ongoing threat with regard to my husband's safety, and by extension, my own and that of other family members.

We would hope that the FBI's knowing malfeasance regarding the falsification of witness statements of my husband's colleagues could be discontinued.

Thank you for allowing me to document these concerns.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct,




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************


Friday, September 9, 2022

OIG Hotline, my husband is ill with the flu, and, as a result, was unable to attend this planned gathering of graduate school friends.  He has been working from home for the last several days.

Thank you for allowing me to document these ongoing concerns.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, please be apprised that my stalker xxxxxxx xxxx has threatened that the FBI intends to engage in further falsified law enforcement reporting immediately following a dinner my husband is scheduled to attend with graduate school colleagues Mark McCord, Paul and Glenn Carey, Tom Newman and Gideon Yoffe on Thursday, September 8, 2022.

It seems that far-right segments of the FBI are desperate not to be held accountable for their crimes of falsified law enforcement reporting against the law-abiding American public.  As a result, the far-right segments of this agency are attempting to discredit my husband and myself in advance of the fulfillment of my Freedom of Information Act request from the Honorable Avril Haines, Director of ODNI.

What is the true objective here?  A false arrest, based on spurious "witness statements" coerced by unscrupulous FBI handlers?  Or is it violence perpetrated by corrupt law enforcement officers who do not want to face accountability for their crimes against the law-abiding American public?

Whatever the case, my stalker xxxxxxx xxxx seems to be in control of far-right segments of the FBI.  They appear to answer to him, and to Russian-affiliated organized crime, much more than they do to Christopher Wray.

So, I don't think this is a safe circumstance.

Can corrupt FBI agents compel many otherwise honest people to lie in providing false witness statements to the FBI on demand?

When the FBI threatens to kill people, to ruin their lives, to place them on the "target of interest" list if they do not comply, yes -- many people will falter.

That simply renders far-right segments of the FBI a criminal organization with greater loyalties to Putin than to our honorable President Joseph R. Biden.

It does not mean that corrupt segments of the FBI should be free to continue to wield threats, harms, and falsified law enforcement reporting against law-abiding citizens of the United States.

I respectfully request your intervention on behalf of my family with regard to this matter.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

**********************************************************************************

September 6, 2022

To FBI Director Christopher Wray:

Why are you serving corrupt Russian interests over and above those interests of your own democracy?

Why are you serving Vladimir Putin over and above the leadership of your own honorable President?

Why are you allowing my stalker, a leading member of Russian-affiliated organized crime within the United States and someone I am told you consider a "friend," to continue to threaten my family members with staged car accidents, car bombing, letter bombing, false arrest, shooting during false arrest, and more?

Why will you not accept the determination of your superiors that I be provided with all materials responsive to my FOIA request, without omission or redaction?

Why are you still attempting to mischaracterize my family members as anything other than honorable in the face of your agents' engagement in knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting agains the law-abiding American public?

Why are you instructing your agents to threaten my husband's friends into lying about him in knowingly falsified witness statements provided to the FBI?

What is required for you and your personnel to tell the truth about your agency's engagement in falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives?

Why have you refused to preserve my family's safety given our principled stance as whistleblowers of the corruption of far right segments of your agency?

Sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

*********************************************************************************

September 2, 2022

UPDATE:  I am informed that the FBI handler of Mark McCord directed that he cancel this dinner yesterday following the publishing of this post.  

That news is interesting, given that I didn't previously know Mark McCord was serving as an FBI informant, alongside others in this group.

This gathering was postponed by one week.

I will simply observe once again that the very notion that "friends" should be taking pay from Infragard to report on one another is highly dystopian.

This represents a serious ethical wrong that is designed to destroy the essence of trust within long-standing friendships and communities.

The FBI's ethos of "disrupt, discredit, and divide," undermines the very fabric of a healthy nation.

Is this the FBI's intent?  

Or is it Vladimir Putin's intent as manifested by those far right infiltrators within the agency?

************************************************************************************

September 1, 2022

This evening, my husband Ken MacWilliams will meet for a restaurant dinner with his colleagues from graduate school -- Glenn and Paul Carey, Tom Newman, Mark McCord, and Gideon Yoffe.

What is unsettling for me about this event?

Paul Carey, Gideon Yofee, and possibly others, so I am told, have been "recruited" as FBI "informants" to supply the FBI with "reporting" on these dinners for the FBI.

Given the FBI's egregious falsehoods concerning my husband, alongside the agency's demonstrated capability of coercing falsified reporting from informants, it is frightening for me to have family members engaging in any exposure whatsoever to those who are taking pay in return for their signatures tendered to the FBI.

As an agency, the FBI is extremely poor at acknowledging malfeasance.

Instead, the agency tends to double down in an attempt to justify its wrongs toward the law-abiding public.

The FBI has, so I am informed, falsely accused my husband (who is the most honorable, loyal, and law-abiding American one could ever hope to meet) of everything from "espionage" to "terrorism."  Those falsehoods are of tremendous import to my family, and I am of the belief that their perpetrators should be held fully accountable.

Yet, my stalker constantly threatens to direct the FBI to lie about social gatherings like this evening's -- in falsely claiming that there was some "national security incident" while the friends were talking.  The aim seems to be one of falsely justifying a law enforcement raid on our residence, with, so I am told, an intended violent outcome.

So, this is distressing.

Friends should not be taking pay to report falsehoods about friends.  Family should not be taking pay to report falsehoods about family.  These types of denunciations have been found in totalitarian police states the world over, and they are highly indicative of extensive corruption within law enforcement.

I think it's necessary for us to recognize the patterns of FBI malfeasance through falsified reporting in the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and the FBI's affiliated "target of interest" program.

And I think it's necessary for us to say no to that malfeasance.

The FBI has an important role to play in America as a law enforcement agency that is strictly committed to truth-telling, not a secret police that is terrorizing the law-abiding American public with falsified law enforcement reporting in search of a payoff.

My husband will be recording his entire dinner tonight at my request in order to protect us against false claims.

Yet friends sharing dinner together in a functioning democracy should not have to conduct themselves with a fear and guardedness wrought by corrupt far-right agents within the FBI.

The FBI past prevarications have already served as quite an indictment of several of the agency's current programs.  

But the FBI's lies about my family should stop here and now while we come to terms with what FBI corruption by far-right interests means to the future of our democracy.



No comments:

Post a Comment