My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, September 8, 2022

Privacy Rights Within U.S. Banks

OIG Hotline, because my stalker communicated the possibility that the FBI is co-opting U.S. banks to aggregate and distribute information regarding "targets of interest," I contacted Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, and Bank of America early this morning to disallow the sharing of any information regarding me -- whether personal, financial, or consumer -- with anyone.

Later today, I contacted Citibank, although I am not a customer there, and requested the deletion of any and all aggregated information, in addition to specifying that no information should be shared with third parties.

Certainly, it is frightening to consider that a bank, a utilities company, or a health maintenance organization could be coerced or paid to discredit an FBI whistleblower.

My stalker alleged that BBH (Brown Brothers Harriman) was utilized by the FBI to slander and defame me in communications with BBH employees Craig Driscoll (cadris1@gmail.com) and Hugh Bolton (hugh.bolton@bbh.com) on Cape Cod.  He further alleged that each of these men was tasked by the FBI with slandering and defaming me to others.

What is the extent to which relationships between banking and the far-right within the FBI are predicated on financial relationships?  It seems possible that a significant lever for the FBI may be represented by the banking interests of Russian-affiliated organized crime, which I am told launders billions of dollars in cash through American banks every year.  It appears that it may be necessary to further examine the links between the far-right and the human trafficking interests with which it is closely linked.  Is American banking, in effect, compromised by the far right due to the illicit cash flows it controls?

I'm sure you don't require this, but should it be helpful, OIG Hotline investigators have my full permission to examine all communications between my banks and the FBI/Infragard concerning information regarding me.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment