My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, July 1, 2023

Plumbing Sabotage at Portola Valley Residence

OIG Hotline, this is to document that it appears that the plumbing at our Portola Valley home has suffered from sabotage of some kind that has blocked the majority of our pipes.

It appears that some type of additive was placed in the water supply which served to create a gel within the pipes.  

No doubt, Cal Water is aware of the specific additive used by the FBI and affiliates to cause this particular problem.

I do note that the arrangement of sticks at our water main curb stop has been disturbed.  While someone attempted to replace the sticks in their prior position, they did not succeed.

It would be helpful if FBI personnel would instruct Cal Water to liquify the water in the pipes with the appropriate additive, without causing further harm.

If past is prologue, FBI personnel would like for us to call a plumber, who would then be instructed to cause ELF problems or other hazardous exposures while on our property with access to our residence's pipes.

In a different realm of threats, please note that FBI affiliates appear to be alluding to TB, Covid, SARS, H5N1, pneumonia and other dangerous respiratory exposures perpetrated through our home's ventilation system.

Separate and apart from this, threats from FBI affiliates of car bomb continue -- to the degree that my husband is now renting a car on my behalf.

I will update this post with further information as it becomes available.

Thank you for allowing me to document these concerns herewith.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment