My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, July 11, 2023

A Letter to Allied Pet Crematory

OIG Hotline, Txx Lxxxx interrupted my call with Yuto Ables this afternoon in order to extend his defamatory "national security threat" allegations to the manager of -- of all things -- a pet crematory service.

Txx Lxxxx killed my beloved cat by exposing him to Echinococcs multilocularis.  Perhaps he could have the decency to allow me to bury him properly.  

Barring that, perhaps others could persuade him to demonstrate that decency.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

*************************************************************************************

Email sent to:  alliedpetcrematory@yahoo.com, nsg@necropsyservices.com From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: July 11, 2023 at 5:07 PM

Re:  Oliver's Cremation Through Allied Pet Crematory

Dear Mr. Ables, that you for your understanding concerning our interrupted phone call this afternoon.

I texted Dr. Spangler after you and I spoke for the second time.

Dr. Spangler, who is copied on this email, knows that NSG will be retaining all slides, Oliver's liver, kidneys and cystic fluid for future study.  The rest of Oliver's remains will be given to you for cremation tomorrow at a time you establish with Dr. Spangler.

I have given you my credit card to cover pick-up, individual cremation, cedar box, and shipping of Oliver's remains to me.  You mentioned that the basic service is $300 and you anticipate one-day shipping to be approximately $30-$40.  You stated that you would provide me with shipping information via return email when this is available.

You anticipate picking up Oliver's remains -- minus the materials retained by Dr. Spangler -- tomorrow, and conducting the cremation tomorrow as well.  And you stated that shipping would be one day.

Because I have assumed an ethical stance as an FBI whistleblower, it is important that, as part of our agreement, you guarantee to maintain all privacy in all of our conversations regarding this cremation, refusing to provide witness statements of any kind to third parties.

I regret that a corrupt FBI agent by the name of Txx Lxxxx has been speaking to everyone with whom I come into contact, coercing falsified witness statements from them.  Dr. Spangler has been victimized by Mr. Lxxxx' criminal routine as well, unfortunately.  That said, honest people can prevail simply by holding to the truth under all circumstances and refusing to alllow proferred bribes to compromise their professional ethical standards.

Mr. Lxxxx has been known to falsify witness statements without informants' knowledge or consent after the fact, so it is important that you not give him your signature on any witness statement at all.  To do so would be to endanger my family's safety.  Thank you for your commitment to protect us from Txx Lxxxx' intended harm.

We are simply trying to cremate a beloved pet.  This is not a matter for a corrupt FBI.

Tomorrow, you may reach me with updates via return email or text to 415-963-1467.

Oliver's date of passing was June 20 2023.

Thank you very much for your ethical assistance, Mr. Ables.

Sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

*******************************************************************************



No comments:

Post a Comment