My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, July 5, 2023

A Conversation about American Utilities as Co-opted by the FBI

1.  It appears that a PG&E/Cal Water hardscaping facility on municipal property on Vista Verde Way has been used to cause harm to your family through multiple means.

Answer:  That appears to be the case, yes.  PG&E seems to have the ability to alter the gas mix supplying our stove from within their Vista Verde Way facility.  And in addition, it has been asserted that PG&E can add particulates, like lead and other known hazards, to the gas flow, dramatically increasing the risks of cancer, dementia, and heart attack.

2.What about Cal Water?

Answer:  Cal Water appears to be able to manipulate magnetic ELF within my home from within the municipal facility on Vista Verde Way.

3.  What about Cal Water's alleged exposures to your family of Echinococcus multilocularis, listeria, and, more recently, schistosomiasis?  And there seem to have been ionizing radiation exposures caused by compromised water as well.

Answer:  These appear to have been made possible through Cal Water's modifications to our water main curb stop, all of which were manifested without our knowledge or consent.  It's easy to see the area of pavement that Cal Water excavated immediately outside of our water main curb stop.

4.  And this is unlike anyone else's water main curb stop on your street?

Answer:  It is.

After those modifications, it appears that Cal Water or PG&E staff have been able to place various contaminants within our water main curb stop from the street access, all of them intended to cause harm, unfortunately.

5.  You gathered some Praziquantel through various means in the hope of treating your apparent schistosomiasis exposure that Cal Water perpetrated on June 25, 2023.  Did you take that medication?

Answer:  I did not take it.

6.  Why not?

Answer:  My liver is painful at baseline at this point due to the FBI's unlawful contamination of our water with Echinococcus multilocularis.

7.  How many liver cysts did the ultrasound technician count when you were examined at O'Connor Hospital?

Answer:  Eight, I was told.

8.  So, you thought that, if you took the Praziquantel, you might be causing additional harm?

Answer:  Yes.  It's not appropriate for people to be diagnosing themselves with illnesses as serious as schistosomiasis, obviously. And self-treatment with a powerful medication could land people in the hospital.  So, I don't think it's a course of action to be undertaken lightly.

If I were at imminent risk of dying, I might go down that path.  

Otherwise, no.

9.  How can illnesses like Echinococcus multilocularis and schistosomiasis be communicated through contaminated water in the first place?

Answer:  My understanding is that these are parasitic flukes that enter through the skin while bathing, drinking water, or brushing teeth.

10.  Your stalker also asserted that the FBI had directed that parasite eggs be placed in certain restaurant take-out meals ordered by your family.

Answer:  Yes, he did.

It seems that the far right within the FBI attempts to harm law-abiding "targets of interest" through multiple modalities.  They're employing various means to cause environmental harm and other types of harm.

11.  But to have monopolistic public utilities participating in the "target of interest" program is entirely dystopian.

Answer:  It is, yes.

12.  What would investigators find if they accessed the PG&E/Cal Water hardscaping facility on Vista Verde Way?

Answer:  I don't know.  But I think it would be highly illuminating.  I think my neighbor Nancy Bovee has some tangible information about this facility that she can share with investigators as well.

13.  Was Txx Lxxxx in communication with Nancy Bovee in slandering and defaming you and your family?

Answer:  This is what I am told.

14.  What false information did he convey?

Answer:  That's a question I'm certain investigators will wish to ask Ms. Bovee.

15.  What needs to happen in order for your family to be safe from additional harms perpetrated by Cal Water and PG&E at the directive of the FBI and its affiliates?

Answer:  Injunctive relief.  The water main curb stop at 45 Vista Verde Way should be locked to prevent casual access from the street.  This is easily achievable.  If Cal Water feels their personnel need to access the curb stop, they should have to notify us in advance and there should be witnesses to their activities.

With regard to PG&E, likewise, the company should be prevented through legal injunction from accessing the hardscaping facility on Vista Verde Way until its purpose and capabilities can be further assessed.

16.  In the meantime, your family is still being denied appropriate medical care.  What are you going to do about that?

Answer:  I have asked for federal intervention so that objective, expert medical care can be rendered available to us.

17.  How confident are you in the timeliness of that intervention?

Answer:  I can't speak to that.  We're in pain.  We need assistance.  I hope it will be forthcoming.

18.  Your stalker has suggested that you were prevented from renting a car on Monday because you were maligned as a "flight risk."

Answer:  It's hard to know where to begin.  

19.  Why were you trying to rent a car?

Answer:  Because I have received thousands of car bomb threats from FBI affiliates.  

20.  And for no other reason?

Answer:  None.

21.  Do you feel safe traveling in your husband's car?

Answer:  Not particularly.  Given the FBI's apparent attempts to stage car accidents for our family, a caravan seems safer to me.

22.  Your stalker has suggested that you try to access medical care in Hong Kong.  What is your response to that?

Answer:  My response is that I have wonderful health insurance and I happen to live in an area of the United States with expert physicians.  Why should I have to travel to access appropriate medical care for my family?

23.  Do you think his suggestion is intended to portray you as someone who is disloyal to the United States?

Answer:  No doubt.  Any international travel could be dramatically exploited by the FBI to contribute to the agency's scheme of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting.  It's really necessary to be careful about traveling outside of the country when the FBI has repeatedly lied about your actions and those of your family members.

24.  Something as simple as an undesired visit from a PG&E service technician like Mitch, when combined with a falsified witness statement, could lead to an unjustified law enforcement raid on your home.

Answer:  Yes, it could.  So, to leave the country in search of medical care when the FBI has engaged in repeated malfeasance toward my family -- this is a fraught proposition at best.

25.  Do you have faith that President Biden and his administration will intervene on your behalf?

Answer:  I do, yes.  I have great faith in President Biden, as well as the ODNI leadership and, of course, the wonderful investigators and staff within the OIG Hotline.  I believe in their integrity, their leadership, and their fortitude.  We're laboring under exceptionally difficult circumstances, but we're all striving for democracy.  It's necessary to remember that this is a team effort.

26.  You credit these good people with protecting your life and your family member's lives.

Answer:  Many times.

27.  You have faith in them now.

Answer:  Unwavering.  Yes, I do.

28.  Do you hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct?

Answer:  I do.




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment